Cobra KING LTD Driver Preview

what will they think of next, i like the overall looks though

Which head configurations have the ZERO CG; does it depend on the weight in the SpacePort? Will there be multiple color options?

I feel like JB is responsible for this come back haha

4e690561fb8c7933b281b9520c8a5d14.jpg

Love this place! This will be a great launch!

Space, titanium, carbon fiber, cg, ports......ahh I give up just let me hit the dang thing already!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit it hard all over the face Freddie, cuz that's what we do!

cant wait for in hand pics of this

have fun buddy. I know you are about to kill it for THP
Just trying to keep up with you. I just ran into Grant, he says hello JB. Also spoke with Rachael. Gonna sit and chill until evebt starts around 1200 noon with a presser and then off to the range to give this small satilite launcher a work out!

Cobra KING LTD Driver Preview

Really interested to see how this one does. Cobra has been making good stuff lately hopefully this one knocks it out of the park. Really like the all black with subtle orange.

Interesting technology, just not where I expected them to go with looks if they brought the King Cobra back. Not that it's ugly or anything, I just didn't expect it.

Wow, tons of technology packed into this driver, I'm intrigued. I'm biased because I have a Cobra driver in the bag right now, but between this one and the Great Big Bertha, it makes me want to get fit for a new driver later this year. I read that the release date on this one isn't until November, hope that gets moved up since they are having the launch event today.

I do wonder if the Fly Z line is going away or this is a completely separate line of clubs. Cobra drivers haven't done all that well in the marketplace even though they perform really well, I'm not sure I see the point of 2 driver lineups from them. I'm also curious to see if the color options from the past 2 years carry over to this line as well.

If anyone didn't think Cobra was at the top of driver tech, they should now. Unreal. A lower spinning, more forgiving Bio Cell+....I'm in.

I really think they need to reconsider the headcover for this driver. It does not look good, and looks like its made of cheap felt type material. Definitely not the King of headcovers!

It's mind boggling looking at that CG chart.

I am also interested to see how this driver lines up with the rest of the product line. I find it hard to believe that Cobra would replace the FlyZ line so quickly. I would assume this is another style driver, and then keep the FlyZ line for at least another year.
Either way, eager to see what this driver brings.

Just pulled into PGA National, the fun will start soon.

Could you hit a few low on the face and towards the heel? I'm trying to see how my game would relate to this one...

Looking forward to seeing how this turns out. I grew up on a King Cobra driver. Loved that club.

I am also interested to see how this driver lines up with the rest of the product line. I find it hard to believe that Cobra would replace the FlyZ line so quickly. I would assume this is another style driver, and then keep the FlyZ line for at least another year.
Either way, eager to see what this driver brings.

I believe the Fly-Z was released in November of last year as well.

A lot of Tech in this driver!
Cannot wait to learn more about it!

Not sure why but my hands are sweating as I watch the Cobra folks scramble around with last minute details. I'm all excited and what not!

I've always got on well with Cobra drivers so I'm excited to give this one a test drive.

Not sure why but my hands are sweating as I watch the Cobra folks scramble around with last minute details. I'm all excited and what not!

Is it weird that I share your same feelings. And I'm not even there?

Grant Knudson is teasing us with Periscope. Lol.

yup, and Pandaman is on too

We are close

Thank you in advance Freddie for the awesome content!

Back