Electronics Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a Surface. Badly.

Yowzers ill stick to cheaper amazon one

I got a cheaper one. I love it. Im not gaming on it, and its 100x as fast as my iPad.

Also got a cheaper one and it holds up to everything I do.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I have the i3 and I can edit video decently. I tried to do that on the iPad Pro and could have gone to make a sandwich and come back.

Heres ur mission...beat 570 new (64gb)
49de7940331f03dc2b20e4f0ed708983.jpg

I have the i3 and I can edit video decently. I tried to do that on the iPad Pro and could have gone to make a sandwich and come back.

I do as well and run go pro studio on it and it stands up really well and we all know how crappy that program is.

I didn't intend to buy it as a laptop replacement but it has turned into one almost just a solid product in every aspect IMO

Heres ur mission...beat 570 new (64gb)
49de7940331f03dc2b20e4f0ed708983.jpg

Just remember to buy the keyboard for the 4. its $10 more I believe than the one for the 3 and worth it.
The cheaper one above comes with the pen too.

I do as well and run go pro studio on it and it stands up really well and we all know how crappy that program is.

I didn't intend to buy it as a laptop replacement but it has turned into one almost just a solid product in every aspect IMO

Try running that on iPad Pro...umph.

Just remember to buy the keyboard for the 4. its $10 more I believe than the one for the 3 and worth it.
The cheaper one above comes with the pen too.

Try running that on iPad Pro...umph.
The keyboard for the 4 is so much better I hated the keyboard for the 3 found the mouse to be brutal especially. All that seems to have been fixed on the 4

The keyboard for the 4 is so much better I hated the keyboard for the 3 found the mouse to be brutal especially. All that seems to have been fixed on the 4

The loud click still stinks, but you get used to it.

Okay, this thing is awesome.

Lewis Litt would be proud.

But seriously, that thing looks impressive

My toughbook does the same thing so I don't even notice it anymore.

Its definitely loud thats for sure but im guessing after awhile u get immune to it

Lewis Litt would be proud.

But seriously, that thing looks impressive

Its pretty awesome. Has two XLR inputs so its used by most recording artists.

Its definitely loud thats for sure but im guessing after awhile u get immune to it

At home I use a different keyboard and mouse, only use it on the road or on the couch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back