The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've joked about this before... How obscenely stupid some of it is.

OH MY GOD I'M IN A THEATER FULL OF PEOPLE I CAN'T HANDLE IT.
Aisle seats! Ha-ha were weirdos.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Starting around 10am I've been getting some nasty stomach cramps. Every 10 minutes, intense cramping. It's not a throw up or run to the bathroom type of cramp, more of a muscle cramp and I can't figure out what to do.

Every 10 minutes, 10 seconds of intense pain. Then I'm fine. Then repeat.

Starting around 10am I've been getting some nasty stomach cramps. Every 10 minutes, intense cramping. It's not a throw up or run to the bathroom type of cramp, more of a muscle cramp and I can't figure out what to do.

Appendix?

Isle seats! Ha-ha were weirdos.

I'm on that border. Aisle seat everywhere, can't sit with my back facing the door & walking into any room im immediately looking around for exit points. It's tough to manage sometime for sure.

Below your stomach?

No clue dude.

Google it or call your GP and get some advice. Sound similar to when my buddy ruptured his. He thought they were stomach pains and ignored them, but turned out to be worse

This is what my kidney stone felt like.

I hope that's not the case.

Ugh. Please no

I'm on that border. Aisle seat everywhere, can't sit with my back facing the door & walking into any room im immediately looking around for exit points. It's tough to manage sometime for sure.
I literally cannot fly if I'm not in an aisle seat.

I literally cannot fly if I'm not in an aisle seat.

I can't fly unless I'm in a window seat.

So I'm thinking maybe the High Heat doesn't like low heat? 49* at the range and this happens on my 3rd shot :(

https://vimeo.com/160272564

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuup.

Took 2 more shots, sound at impact changed significantly and the ball had a weird lazy flight.

I have a heat gun but I honestly won't know what to do once I get the head off. Most likely bringing it to Golfsmith next week.

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuup.

Took 2 more shots, sound at impact changed significantly and the ball had a weird lazy flight.

I have a heat gun but I honestly won't know what to do once I get the head off. Most likely bringing it to Golfsmith next week.

Wow...not the kind of jingle bells you want to hear. Sorry to see that Russ.

Wow...not the kind of jingle bells you want to hear. Sorry to see that Russ.

Yeah sounds like there's multiple things in there. At first I thought maybe some glue remnants broke off but the distinct change in sound makes me think otherwise.

Wtf is this snow.....

Had a nerve test done on my arm today. Basically 30 minutes of electric shock therapy. Follow up is April 1, but right now, I'm BUZZING.

Had a nerve test done on my arm today. Basically 30 minutes of electric shock therapy. Follow up is April 1, but right now, I'm BUZZING.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I thought this was normal behavior! Been that way for years, knowing what's going on around you is good thing. And have to have an aisle seat always...

A 2 year old child went missing from a surrounding community here on Tuesday evening. Still absolutely no clue where the boy is. So many people they had to turn away volunteers for the search.

Absolutely crazy that these people could turn their backs for a moment, and this little boy could just be gone into thin air.

426584192dafdd635477707f4f3e3189.jpg

Should have went around Ohio.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back