DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well guys, I am happy to report that I am back on the course. While the doctors have yet to tell me what the heck was wrong with me, my primary care doctor said since all the testing has revealed nothing, go play but monitor how you feel and just be smart about it. So I played the River Marsh with some buds and stayed upright the entire round. However, I have accumulated a lot of rust, it was almost like starting over. Trust me, its a darn good thing that I am not on the Rivalry team. By the 17th hole, I was able to lose some rust, I got over the water but no where near the green and carded a 5. I really didn't care what I shot, I was just great to be back on a golf course.
Awesome news man! So glad to hear you got back out there

Well guys, I am happy to report that I am back on the course. While the doctors have yet to tell me what the heck was wrong with me, my primary care doctor said since all the testing has revealed nothing, go play but monitor how you feel and just be smart about it. So I played the River Marsh with some buds and stayed upright the entire round. However, I have accumulated a lot of rust, it was almost like starting over. Trust me, its a darn good thing that I am not on the Rivalry team. By the 17th hole, I was able to lose some rust, I got over the water but no where near the green and carded a 5. I really didn't care what I shot, I was just great to be back on a golf course.
That's great to hear. The scores will come just enjoy it!

Pinecrest Sunday morning for me and done in time to get home for Masters coverage.

Tomorrows out for me. Hoping for decent weather Sunday morning for some range time.

How early, it's supposed to be 26 degrees at 8:00 AM?

Tomorrows out for me. Hoping for decent weather Sunday morning for some range time.
Yeah it looks like it will be gross tomorrow

Cold and rain. As much as I dislike 1757 think I'll be there for the grass tees and the short game area.

Snowing here in April ugh

Pinecrest in the morning for me. Just trying to get some work in before the practice round at RNK for Regional Rivalry is here

Sounds like a good excuse to come up and check out one of my companies courses....think I could classify it as a work trip....hmmh ?
Need an assistant to the traveling secretary?

Sounds like a good excuse to come up and check out one of my companies courses....think I could classify it as a work trip....hmmh í*½í¸

Need an assistant to the traveling secretary?

Would love to tee it up with you guys. Hope you both can make it, does that mean I get to slot you in to the "Interested" column?

Would love to tee it up with you guys. Hope you both can make it, does that mean I get to slot you in to the "Interested" column?
Do you have a "if all the cards fall in the correct order" slot :D

Ok perhaps interested is easier!!

I wish buddy but unless I cant do some serious sweet talking with the wife, I am probably on the doubtful list

No worries guys, totally understand, also don't forget, Bulle Rock May 22nd

You would pick a date I can't make. Maybe I can swing the road trip up to the NE outing this summer.

For you guys (looking at you BigBall) up in Harford County area, there's a big Multi Vendor demo day at Mountain Branch this afternoon and evening, also a big deck party to go with it.

Let's do this! What's everyone's plans this weekend?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm toast for the next two. In the meantime we can pick up one more has been/never was and see if the RR squad will muster and take us on :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm open this Friday and Sunday, next Sunday and the following Friday and Sunday. Let me know if anything works.

Friday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I definitely still have it on my Radar. I can't enter The Cup during the same time frame as i'd have to take a few vacation days, but this i could use Friday as a work travel day and come up early and maybe meet with my counterpart. They are one of the leading outing courses in company.

There is another outing at Bulle Rock again??

There is another outing at Bulle Rock again??

Another outing? I'll be down there the 21st-22nd and was planning on playing Bulle Rock if any THPers wanted to join me on Sunday.

Another outing? I'll be down there the 21st-22nd and was planning on playing Bulle Rock if any THPers wanted to join me on Sunday.
Putting this on my radar and getting advance paper work into the boss aka the wife for approval. Fingers crossed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back