What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just paid for lasik... that's gotta count for golf stuff. Now I can track my ball in the air better lol

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Nice man!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 UTX grips for $2.97 a piece from DSG. They still have quite a few left. PM me if you would like me to pick some up and ship to you at cost.

I'm going to have to check my local DSG to see if they have that deal. I didn't grab the REL 3Gens quick enough when Golfsmith was blowing them out at $0.97 each.

I'm going to have to check my local DSG to see if they have that deal. I didn't grab the REL 3Gens quick enough when Golfsmith was blowing them out at $0.97 each.

You check Dartmouth & I'll check seekonk?

Walked into local DSG for some top-flite gamer balls...... Like a true addict I walk out with a callaway xr pro 16° fw and xr pro 18° hybrid... On top of two dozen balls.

I just paid for lasik... that's gotta count for golf stuff. Now I can track my ball in the air better lol

Man i need to do that!! Glasses suck

Did mine 15 years ago and it's one of the best purchases I've ever made.

This was the best money that I have ever spent...ever.

From someone who has a -7.5 and -7.0 Rx....
I NEEEEEED to get this done!

Last week I bought Icey's Alpha 816 driver, three of Nike's 2015 polo line, a pair of Ashworth shorts, Adidas shorts, and I tonight I decided to try out a 38" method core counterbalanced putter...

Best money I have ever spent - world of difference.

Best money I have ever spent - world of difference.

I should get on LASIK as well, I get tired of putting my contacts in to golf.

Last edited:
So glad I did LASIK three years ago.

Amen to Lasik. Best thing I've done after all the hassle of contacts

I was so tried of wearing contacts and while I don't mind the glasses for the most part it was just another hassle. I had an astigmatism in my right eye that is pretty much non existent at this point as a result of the surgery.

Callaway Pre-owned was having a sale, so I picked up a XR 3 wood. I traded in a SLDR S 3 wood and a wedge, should be here Thursday.

Was actually on Sunday, but a JPX 50* wedge to fill the void of no set GW in the Z Star set. Wanted a little extra forgiveness in that spot compared to the Forged Coppers.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Finally my daily search of CPO turned up a LH Heavenwood in the specs I wanted. On its way to NJ. Yay

Finally my daily search of CPO turned up a LH Heavenwood in the specs I wanted. On its way to NJ. Yay

And even better that they extended the sale another day!

Been looking into lasik for an astigmatism in my right eye. Didn't realize how bad it's gotten. Started playing golf again 6 weeks ago and am having trouble seeing where the ball lands.

As for yesterday however. I got an orange whip after reading all the positive reviews in on this site.

Bought an MD2 58* wedge and kicked the PM grind out of the bag (it's on it's way to a THP'er in NC). It wasn't the PM it was me and I hate long goodbyes.

PX LZ70 Handcrafted 6.0 for 74 freaking bucks uncut.

Hello Mini 1.5.

PX LZ70 Handcrafted 6.0 for 74 freaking bucks uncut.

Hello Mini 1.5.

Did you hold someone at gunpoint for that price? Holy crap

Stole it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back