THP birdie/eagle tree

Had one last Sunday I almost forgot about. Driver about 240 in the middle. Wedge 110 to about 15 feet. Made the uphill putt. I wish it was always that simple

1 racked today,came inches away 3 other times on the back. Current straight streak of 3.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Had a birdie today on a par 3.

Two today. First on #9. Driver down the chute, lay up 7i to 100 yards. Wedge in to about 9 feet. Made the putt.

Second on #18. Driver down the middle, Great 3W up to just about 10 yards short of the pin. Chipped to about 3 feet and made the putt.

Birdie on 174 yd par 3 yesterday. 7 iron to 6 feet.

Carded 2 birds today, that makes 5 rounds in the row with a birdie

484 yard par 5. Driver, 4h to about 15 feet. Missed the eagle putt but knocked home the 3 footer for birdie.

2nd hole today was a dogleg right par 4. I hit my only decent drive of the day over the corner leaving 70 yards to the center.
Wedge up to a back pin leaving me 6' above the hole.
Rolled in the birdie putt.

4 birdies a couple rounds ago and shot 82 (6 doubles ouch). 2 today. Had 2 looks at Eagles and couldn't convert, and a ton of birdie looks that just lipped

2 birdies today in league. Hole #1 and hole #3. Both par 4's.

I took a goose egg Saturday but MrsT4K got one:

471 yard par 5. Driver, 5 wood to the 150 marker. Then 5w to 6 feet and she drained it.

I'm so proud of her, she really hit the ball well.

3 birdies the other day to bring my current total to 6 rounds in a row

Had two today. First was on #8, a 155 yard downhill par 3. Hit a 6 hybrid short of the green, bounced up to 4 feet past the hole. The second was on #14. 150 yards out, used the same club, landed just short and left and bounced on and took the break to pin high, four feet left of the hole.

Loving those Adams a12OS hybrids I got back from my wife! Especially the 6H!

3 today. 1 on a par 3, one on a par 4, and one on a par 5 for good measure.

Had one last week. Hole #1, 295 yard (from the whites) par 4. Driver to 85 yards in the center of the fairway (not sure how that happened), GW to 10 feet. Putt for birdie.

Mentioned it on the Shot of the Day thread, but still buzzing! Over 36 holes this weekend I had three birdies and an eagle! Only second eagle of my life, first was just over a month ago.

Birdie on a short par 4 (366 yds) that I have not birdied before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had two today.

#7 is a 430 yard par 4. Driver, 8 iron to about 6 feet and made the downhill breaker.
#14 is a 145 yard par 3. I hit 8i to about 8 feet and made the putt.

It's been a while since I could post in here but I'm finally back thanks to 6i, PW and 4 foot putt on a short par 4.

Last edited:
First time I have seen this thread. Catch up for last 20 rounds
44 birdies 1 eagle
3 or 4 streaks of 2 in a row, none of 3 this 20 rounds, I didn't have any 3 in a row this season but did have 4 in a row this year.

Played yesterday in a swamp but had 3 birdies on the front ... #1, 6, 7 with some 'others' in there. 2 more on the back ... for 5 in total but with way too many doubles. 38 - 37 for 75. Not bad for February.

First eagle this past Thursday playing a practice round for the kickoff classic with Johnnymojo, jarred a 76 yard approach shot on the Links course #2. Probably the only decent hole I managed to put together all day but it made the round.

Only one eagle in first 7 years of playing golf, had 2 this past week. Had about 235 with 3wood into long downhill par 5 with water on left, stuck it to 5 ft and made the putt. Second was a par 4 with 125 in, PW in with one bounce hop and jumped into hole. Fun times.

First birdie of 2016 on Saturday. Par 5 into the wind, Driver, hybrid, 56* wedge and short putt for bird.

Had a birdie and the shot of the day yesterday.

Was playing 17 which was a hard dogleg left. Tried to go through the shortcut alley to the green.

Hit it a little right. Had to punch out to the fairway. Was about 40 yards or so out with the pin in the back left. Had to pitch it over a bunker. Hit it low and it carried the bunker and released and turned back to the right and hit the pin and dropped in the hole!

Was so excited when it when down.

Back