NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a fan of the good fights but these are my favorite...

https://youtu.be/ip79iKg86Wo

I had this on VHS and would watch it before every game. I had memorized the order of the hits haha

Some great old school names in that video also... It is a long one though

JR gets rocked at about the 7 minute mark

That's awesome. I miss the hip check.

Linden gets smoked.

So many of these hits would have penalties called now kind of a shame

I was thinking 100 suspensions, maybe 101 but a lot of these are still good hits.

13:20 umm wow that guy had a reputation and paid for it.

Again at 15:30 and 20:00 I don't think he was liked much.

16:50 hahaha

Last edited:
Haha

How cool would a live draft for fantasy be? Damn a guy can dream

So where are we with the Fantasy Hockey? Are you running the show, Jesse? Don't forget to put PIM back in :) I will have a Coors Light or two during the live draft.

So where are we with the Fantasy Hockey? Are you running the show, Jesse? Don't forget to put PIM back in :) I will have a Coors Light or two during the live draft.
Yeah I am all over it. I will get it set up this weekend and then we can see how many of us want to play. Thought I would wait till Football gets going so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle.

Me as comish you know PIMs are going back in

I really can't wait for hockey to begin.

the Canadiens are holding their annual golf tournament today and the city is going crazy about it, it really announces the beginning of training camp

I really can't wait for hockey to begin.

the Canadiens are holding their annual golf tournament today and the city is going crazy about it, it really announces the beginning of training camp
Go watch the 101 Thunderous Hits video that Scrap and I were checking out last night will really get you pumped for the season... Oh wait do you like body checks? Or is that just fighting....

Go watch the 101 Thunderous Hits video that Scrap and I were checking out last night will really get you pumped for the season... Oh wait do you like body checks? Or is that just fighting....

He should check out the Nordiwues brawl while he's at it. Good time Marty, good times.

I do like a well executed check when is do with the intent of separating the player from the puck

He should check out the Nordiwues brawl while he's at it. Good time Marty, good times.

meh, I prefer watching hockey

didn't someone try to request a thumbs down to post icon.

That would be me... Still think it is a great idea

:bad:

Agreed. I think it should automatically pop up if someone mentions the Leafs or Habs. :bananadance:

:bad:

Agreed. I think it should automatically pop up if someone mentions the Leafs or Habs. :bananadance:
There goes half the fantasy league though buddy haha

Scrap how about the Great One with the WWE takedown at 12 minutes haha

Jeff Beukeboom what a great hockey name

uploadfromtaptalk1442022329028.jpg

Woop woop

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1442022245664.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1442022245664.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1442022258666.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1442022258666.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 0
You are in for a hell of a season. Enjoy dude.

I love Stevens played this game right on the edge biggest mistake the Caps made letting him get away. Were some of his checks borderline, of course but you have your head down when he was on the ice watch out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back