Club Clash Travel Thread-Extra Nights/Extra Golf

Indeed. And it got harder to find decent flights without crazy layovers so I just booked first one that fit the time line I needed

so far the direct flights from Baltimore to Jax are still there and work for my schedule. I will probably buy this week if no drop in price.

Tickets purchased. Fly in thur night to jax and leave sun night. Direct flights both ways

While I still plan on coming in Thursday, it'll be late so likely no extra golf now. I have a tournament that day for my boys, might try and get the Girls coach to cover it for me, but we shall see.

While I still plan on coming in Thursday, it'll be late so likely no extra golf now. I have a tournament that day for my boys, might try and get the Girls coach to cover it for me, but we shall see.

thanks for the heads up, I kept ya on the villa list for thursday.

Will probably give this thread another week or 2 and will at least reach out to start securing our times and inquiry on the extra nights villa stay

Flights booked! Will be landing in MCO ~9:50 AM on Thursday and departing at ~8:50 PM on Sunday. Let me know if anyone else has similar times and wants to carpool!

As for clubs... Has anyone used ship sticks or any of those services? Wondering if that might not be easier than trying to fly with them...

Flights booked! Will be landing in MCO ~9:50 AM on Thursday and departing at ~8:50 PM on Sunday. Let me know if anyone else has similar times and wants to carpool!

As for clubs... Has anyone used ship sticks or any of those services? Wondering if that might not be easier than trying to fly with them...

With direct flights into/out of MCO I have had no issues.

I arrive at the same time on Thursday and depart at 9:40p on Sunday...carpool sounds good!

I used ShipSticks to Bay Hill last January and had no problem. I haven't had any hassle with them on any planes this past year either.

I arrive at the same time on Thursday and depart at 9:40p on Sunday...carpool sounds good!

I used ShipSticks to Bay Hill last January and had no problem. I haven't had any hassle with them on any planes this past year either.

Cool! I'll start looking at rentals.

Cool! I'll start looking at rentals.
I have one reserved, but if you want to look also, go for it. I'll send you the info after I get home.

Hmmm.....

In to JAX on Weds night $122 on SW
Out from Orlando on Sunday night for 145 on SW.

Is anyone flying in to ether MCO or JAX later in the afternoon on Thursday. It seems impossible for a west coast person to get there in the am.

I might do an extra night villa on thursday night, I get out of work Thursday at 5:00PM and will head straight there if that works, I'll also probably be burrowing my dad's nissan Juke (better gas mileage and more room than my Mustang) if anybody wants to carpool/ needs to be picked up from the airport and driven around to save on a rental.

How long will it take to get from JAX on a Thursday?

I have found one option where I can leave Phx at 11:35 PM and reach Jax at 8:45 ... but don't want a long drive after an all night flight ...

How long will it take to get from JAX on a Thursday?

I have found one option where I can leave Phx at 11:35 PM and reach Jax at 8:45 ... but don't want a long drive after an all night flight ...

Iirc it's about 1hr 15min drive

flights are booked.

Anyone coming to JAX around 9 am on Thursday?

If anybody needs a ride from any airport I'm heading out of Tampa at 5:00PM thursday, don't mind driving either to pick people up Thursday In Tampa/orlando/jax/daytona, can also grab people on Friday, depending on how many people need a ride depends on which car I take lol. Either the fun one of the one that can hold more than 2 golf bags

It's getting close boys!!!!!

Back