The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Not only the beginning of a dream come true for a bunch of great THPers, but the demise of the #zoocrew with the gradual assembling of #TeamRedemption

This will be exciting to
follow along. Good luck to everyone entering!

It's been a nice run for the ZooCrew, but the new era starts today! #TeamRedemption

Is it 6 yet??? (CST)

Glad I didn't assume normal time zone. Go forward on the clock...✔

Frig, going to be some excitement tonight!

Yo yo yo yo, do you know what day it is... DO YOU KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS!?

if people think we are competitive when we play each other, they should see how competitive when we play as a team.....we are tough to beat and Granddaddy Redemption would be the best place to prove it!!!!

I can only imagine what your "brother in law" would entail - that would be fun to watch!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's get this thing started!

This thread moves fast and furious as it should. I'm loving the excitement and a big old YES! to the Grandaddy being back at the Hideaway for 2015. I can't imagine a better host for the event. Matt and his crew (staff and members) are genuinely some of the nicest people I've met and really seem to enjoy the friendly competition between THPers and the ZooCrew.

Believe me when you read this. Pictures and words in recap threads do not do this place justice.

Picture 36 tee boxes with panoramic views. Picture fairways and greens with not a blade of grass out of place. Picture orange trees and cacti right outside the clubhouse. Picture driving that first tee shot down the middle of the fairway and the feeling you get seeing the forecaddie giving you the "safe" sign. Picture the perfect event at the perfect golf course.

Now picture it being even better because it is.

Playing with this #Grandaddy alum today!

e6cedb497379531efe70378b4705a0e4.jpg

You really can't wipe the smile off your face when you're on that property. Getting to see everyone there and how much in awe they were was pretty awesome.

I think it's time to join that list of people that were in awe.

Nothing I am reading makes me want to go less.

Bring on the fun!

Really excited to see who will be joining Jman and Neb in their journey to The Grandaddy!

You forgot the last picture. Jman holding the trophy with Neb and the 9 other THPer's. That's the picture #teamredemption will provide.

This thread moves fast and furious as it should. I'm loving the excitement and a big old YES! to the Grandaddy being back at the Hideaway for 2015. I can't imagine a better host for the event. Matt and his crew (staff and members) are genuinely some of the nicest people I've met and really seem to enjoy the friendly competition between THPers and the ZooCrew.

Believe me when you read this. Pictures and words in recap threads do not do this place justice.

Picture 36 tee boxes with panoramic views. Picture fairways and greens with not a blade of grass out of place. Picture orange trees and cacti right outside the clubhouse. Picture driving that first tee shot down the middle of the fairway and the feeling you get seeing the forecaddie giving you the "safe" sign. Picture the perfect event at the perfect golf course.

Now picture it being even better because it is.

So poor Neb is chopped liver? Hahaha
Everyone knows this to be true.

I'm excited to see who gets to join us for this once in a lifetime journey.

Flurry of activity in this thread and rightfully so. For those working on your game in prep of being selected for the Grandaddy, well done and keep it up. For those new here, it's time to solidify your game from top to bottom, because the battles that will take place on the course in December will challenge you mentally and in every part of your game.

Most of all enjoy it and have fun!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone knows this to be true.

I'm excited to see who gets to join us for this once in a lifetime journey.

Yes I am excited about it all and sure hope to help be apart of it.

Playing another new to me course on Saturday so I have really been putting my game to the test with unfamiliar territory over the last 6 or 7 rounds with 4 new courses

For me, that really helps to focus the mind as I feel you can get a bit complacent at your home course playing the same course every time. With new courses you have to learn to adapt and that can only help your game

I can't wait to have the chance to put my game to the ultimate test against the ZooCrew on an amazing course - they may have local knowledge but that doesn't scare me at all.....bring it on

I am ready to travel that extra mile (or thousand) to help JMan and the rest of the team take that belt away

All I am waiting for now is the contests to begin

I have downloaded the course maps and have been cross referencing with Google earth, factor seasonal prevailing winds and moisture conditions.

Im starting to storyboard my entries. Time to finally put my degree to work for something useful.

Back