The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Good thing I'm teeing off about 10am. Should be done in time for some granddaddy discussion (as if that won't happen during the course of the round)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomorrow at 4pm PST, myself and ddec will be with Jason Finley and I have a feeling, the Grandaddy might come up.

Calendar marked!

Kick this puppy off in style ?

Good thing I'm teeing off about 10am. Should be done in time for some granddaddy discussion (as if that won't happen during the course of the round)

And wouldn't you know it, we'll be with a #Grandaddy alum

<------ has a travelling cap, plays off the rack clubs, and can sink putts like nobody's business.

Being able to play a properly fit set of clubs, on a dream golf course, with awesome THP'ers and ZooCrew, and help hand JB & Jman the belt....... priceless!

Think my handicap travels pretty well. But put me with a new GBB that I have been fit for, and it might start moving south again pretty quickly.

Tomorrow at 4pm PST, myself and ddec will be with Jason Finley and I have a feeling, the Grandaddy might come up.

rumor has it that business is about to pick up with this conversation.

We'l definitely be tuned into this tomorrow night.

My wife is going to wonder why I have headphones in at my daughter's swim lesson...

Give 'em hell!

So would Jman for his squad

Yep I do, in fact, travel. I will also travel for my team.

Boom.

Hell yes, business IS about to pick up.

awe yeah, can't wait.

Can't wait for tomorrow. 4 PDT is usually about when I leave work. Looks like I'll either be cutting out early or staying late tomorrow. Either way, I won't be working.

4pm pst sounds like the place to be is at callaway hq

4pm it is then. Cya there.

dam, I have tee time at 3:54 PDT, guess I'll be plugged in

I hope our 'Officiant' doesn't mind me doing a little THPing for the #Grandaddy while we're going over a few last things for the wedding ceremony :)

4pm PST = asleep over here, so I will have to catch up tomorrow unfortunately

But it will be a great way to start the day I reckon

will be tuned in at 4 pm pst!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you get in pop. I really do! I want you to get in more than I want to get in if that's even possible! Only thing better would be if we could both somehow win the lotto with this one!

if people think we are competitive when we play each other, they should see how competitive when we play as a team.....we are tough to beat and Granddaddy Redemption would be the best place to prove it!!!!

Contest day is here !

Let's get this rolling! I soooo want in on this - Team Jman ftw!

Contest start day!!!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

And here we go!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back