2016 PGA Merchandise Show

excited to hear this as you guys nailed the coverage last year!

THP will once again be at the PGA Show in January and will have a good amount of staff with us. We have some unique plans for capturing fun and entertaining content and make sure that all THPers will be caught up to speed on the latest and greatest.

The THP Tour Van will be at Demo Day and parked at the show and we will have some fun content featuring that as well. Stay tuned for some fun contests that will happen from the show floor and coverage unlike we have done in the past.

Always a GREAT follow and cant wait to see whats in store this year.

JM

Last years coverage was great. Looking forward to the coverage from the PGA show this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not surprising but glad to hear!

Any word on who from staff will be coming?

Do I get to hang with you and Fupy for 4 days? Sweet!!!!!
If you liked last year, I think you will enjoy what we have up our sleeves for 2016.

Going to be my first time following along and I can't wait to see what's in store for 2016!

Love the coverage! Love it! I would love to be there bringing it to THP. Hard work, but so awesome to see the excitement from the forum.

It looks like this is open to the Public. Is that the case?
No it's an industry show. Open only to golf industry trade and media.

Don't know, but there is an entrance fee for Non-PGA members. Does that mean the general public or vendors that aren't PGA Members. I have no idea.
No that means if you are in the industry but not a PGA member you pay a fee. Such as myself. I work for a golf company and will be going for some of the educational sessions and to see possible vendors. But I'm not a member of the PGA so I have to pay a fee

I figure we can film a skype session

of course. I mean you can't show up 2 years in a row dressed up the same.

Dan can give directing suggestions. I'm pretty excited for this year's show.

Dan can give directing suggestions. I'm pretty excited for this year's show.
No lie, last night on our video conference we started talking about the show and I reached over and grabbed a Chrome Soft squeeze ball that Swardy nabbed last year.

No lie, last night on our video conference we started talking about the show and I reached over and grabbed a Chrome Soft squeeze ball that Swardy nabbed last year.

I grabbed?!? I seem to remember Freddie and you were grabbing them and shoving them into the Dora backpack

I grabbed?!? I seem to remember Freddie and you were grabbing them and shoving them into the Dora backpack
Your wee little memory is mistaken. The good thing for you is with 2 other rookies this year you might not have to be the mule.

One of my favorite things to follow on THP.

Looking forward to it.

Back