Scotty Cameron putters

Eh, not really, for SC the material changes are all about the bottom line more than anything else, so I understand it. It essentially allows for the self creation of rarity and drives the price as such both on the older releases as well as when you do see carbon and copper inserted circle T putters.
My sarcasm was poorly played, but I'm glad you posted that. I share the sentiment although I still really wish they'd put tei3 back into an OTR line.

Who knows though. Maybe the latest insert style offering is even better to the ears.

They are still doing things like 009's in carbon, but that is it. I've heard loose talk that Scotty has given thought to another carbon black oxide release, but many Cameron insiders say it will never happen and I'd guess they are right.

They are still doing things like 009's in carbon, but that is it. I've heard loose talk that Scotty has given thought to another carbon black oxide release, but many Cameron insiders say it will never happen and I'd guess they are right.
Yeah, but the $$$ to get a 009 is exactly what I'm talking about.

Yes, you can still get just about any tour only putter in carbon. But the tour sticks that are just OTRs with different engravings are a no go.

Well have been to the shop and ordered the X7M...but they need to clarify if they can do it in a 36" shaft (I'm 6'7 tall). If not, looks like it will be the X7M Dual Balance.

Got a good deal on the price, so it was only about £25 more than the milled 7 Odyssey. Main problem with that club is that my old man has it, so wanted to avoid it. Plus I hate SuperStroke grips.

Looking forward to my first Scotty anyway! Remember drooling over the TE13 Newport years ago when I was a teenager, time to rectify that itch slightly.

My Tei3 that I sent in for refinishing and restoring is sitting on my front porch. REALLY excited to see how it turned out.

I've got my eye on a Tei3; and while i have never rolled one, i love the look of the putter. Hoping to have my hands on one very shortly.

Can't wait to see the work. Cameron shop or other?

Other.

A buddy of mine recently moved out to California and a small local golf shop out there does them for a "fairly" reasonable price.

I paid enough for the Tei3, I just did not want to spend the extra cash to send it to Cameron Shop.

I've got my eye on a Tei3; and while i have never rolled one, i love the look of the putter. Hoping to have my hands on one very shortly.

Exactly what I did. I have never rolled one, but I bought one on a whim due to the looks! HAHA!

Here is my circa 62 that I just had refinished. It went from this:
de6449b8cf505c70572bbe59506542f0.jpg

12bb7466f6c30b962cbe1a6efb9601a8.jpg

9fb9c06a731a716c0269ad2e5c207430.jpg

aa3116f52db11b9f397f27150902aee0.jpg

To this:
21090ffead25a0e8a0c452165224cbb8.jpg

66537a5a5e8e36196c693dc2446712a0.jpg

0e83deb88834a0e166c133743bb1b4fc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Other.

A buddy of mine recently moved out to California and a small local golf shop out there does them for a "fairly" reasonable price.

I paid enough for the Tei3, I just did not want to spend the extra cash to send it to Cameron Shop.

Right on. Do you know what their process is?

I was reading into the Custom Shop process as I found the dollar amount to be excessive, but they really go all out. Pull off the finish, remove the elastomer, remove insert, polish all, re-elastomer... It's pretty impressive.

That finish on that Cicra 62 is awesome. Torrey Rat did that one, correct?

Right on. Do you know what their process is?

I was reading into the Custom Shop process as I found the dollar amount to be excessive, but they really go all out. Pull off the finish, remove the elastomer, remove insert, polish all, re-elastomer... It's pretty impressive.

I will get step by step... But yes, Cameron Shop goes all out plus some. I am sure I am going to wish I sent it to them.

I know he doesn't pull the insert out.

I will get step by step... But yes, Cameron Shop goes all out plus some. I am sure I am going to wish I sent it to them.

I know he doesn't pull the insert out.

No way, I am betting they did an excellent job regardless of where you sent it. I have seen refinishes from places like BOS and even some of the hobbyists turn out nearly perfect.

No way, I am betting they did an excellent job regardless of where you sent it. I have seen refinishes from places like BOS and even some of the hobbyists turn out nearly perfect.

This guy is a hobbyist, but from previous work, his work looks really freaking good. I ended up going with a pearl type finish. Extremely similar to the Circa above. All stock paint fill as well, cause I love the look.

Will have pics up soon.

Here are a few pics he sent me as he was nearing finish and after it had been completed!

I'll be posting here soon with pics. I want to see what all the fuss is about lol

Wooooooaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh.....

Back