I hit as my balls as my schedule allows- usually 45 minutes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you aren't dialing anything or still getting loose you should go through your preshot routine every time. Stop every 20 minutes and drink some water ect. That said if you are on a lunch break or time limit it just doesn't work.

There is something to be said about practicing how you play on course, time and feel wise. But unless you are trying to play a lot of amateur tournament it is probably a waste of time.

Range time pace

If you aren't dialing anything or still getting loose you should go through your preshot routine every time. Stop every 20 minutes and drink some water ect. That said if you are on a lunch break or time limit it just doesn't work.

There is something to be said about practicing how you play on course, time and feel wise. But unless you are trying to play a lot of amateur tournament it is probably a waste of time.

I don't see how practicing like you play is a waste of time if you aren't competing? I think practicing how you play is the most effective method, regardless of what your goals might be.

Waste of time was probably the wrong word. I just mean spending 4 hours at the range for several days my not be possible and some people might only get 1 or 2 hours a week.

Back