What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, people don't just make things up around here. :angel:

Glad you like them Seth. Two of my three favorite brands, and I have JB and Jman to thank for taking that leap

I have 3 pairs of Puma shorts and a puma shirt on the way.

Glad you like them Seth. Two of my three favorite brands, and I have JB and Jman to thank for taking that leap

The FS sales will be dangerous moving forward. Prices were incredible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just grabbed this on a flash sale:

568f8c95e75e719a5a4cb80e473fd95b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are going to love that Nike one, I have the same one.

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/f...46&bc=CatGroup_FlashSale_R2_C2_2998Golf14Zips

I have enough pullovers now though.

Many thanks for the heads up, gents. Just picked up one in Cool Grey for my early season rounds. I've got a grey Dri-Fit Quarter zip already, but it's more of a running material and very thin, so this will be perfect for me for the cooler days where that isn't quite warm enough!

THP PUMA 1/4 zips are still available for those that want them and if you read the reviews from people that got them in, they love them.

I'm a little bummed the Matte Grey's I bought are a little small on me, at least in the sleeve length. According to their size chart I should really be a medium but the $10 sale only had smalls and I jumped on it. I guess I'll have to work extra hard on my bicep workouts.....

THP PUMA 1/4 zips are still available for those that want them and if you read the reviews from people that got them in, they love them.

I'm ordering another to hoard. These are badass.

I'm a little bummed the Matte Grey's I bought are a little small on me, at least in the sleeve length. According to their size chart I should really be a medium but the $10 sale only had smalls and I jumped on it. I guess I'll have to work extra hard on my bicep workouts.....

Pumping iron!

I'm ordering for my golf team today through Matte Grey, with some extras for the coach, of course.

Tracking says I am getting mine today, can't wait. The grey looks phenomenal in the in-hand pics I've seen.

I'm ordering another to hoard. These are badass.

Pumping iron!

I'm ordering for my golf team today through Matte Grey, with some extras for the coach, of course.

Where do the sleeves fall on your shirts? Mine are about 4 fingers from my elbow/bend but the sleeves seams are right on my shoulders where they should be.

Where do the sleeves fall on your shirts? Mine are about 4 fingers from my elbow/bend but the sleeves seams are right on my shoulders where they should be.

Sameish. But thats what I prefer. I do wish I had the guns of yesteryear while wearing them though. LOL

Light blue Alial Fital shirt. Love when it's a sale item and they email me a discount code.

Light blue Alial Fital shirt. Love when it's a sale item and they email me a discount code.

I'm buying shirts today and AF is on the list. I have it narrowed down:

Alial Fital
Matte Grey
LinkSoul
Devereux

I own every one of those and if you start at the bottom of your list and work up, that's my order.

Although there are others I prefer as well.

I'll be honest, my big turnoff to Alial Fital isn't so much the clothes/quality, as it is one extremely bad egg.

I'll be honest, my big turnoff to Alial Fital isn't so much the clothes/quality, as it is one extremely bad egg.
Can you elaborate? Honestly I'm out of the loop and have no idea haha

Can you elaborate? Honestly I'm out of the loop and have no idea haha

Nah, no need dude. Said egg is long gone, but the smell still lingers for me.

Are the AF sleeves as skinny and long as they look in the photos?

Nah, no need dude. Said egg is long gone, but the smell still lingers for me.
Oh oh I gotcha, I was thinking something completely different haha nvm moving on.

I forgot to add Dunning to the above list

These were purchased through FS sale...

088a1c53291760cca86c89a7671bff0c.jpg
277fc6cad1681f4f86a4f7e7aefc63a2.jpg

Nice dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back