If you could change one club in your bag...

A stupid expensive putter. One of these days...

A stupid expensive putter. One of these days...

I just recently did that. :D

I should have added to the question that this club would be to help your game, not buy you a car or house.

The only problem I see with this is today it's the putter, tomorrow it's a wedge and so on. Can't seem to blame 1 club for the problems.

I'd get the new XR Pro 16.

I'd swap something I don't use for a new Ping G Crossover. I'd probably ditch my hybrid or 3 wood...it really doesn't matter which one as I don't use either of them.

Along with a bunch of guys, putter. I would get a Scotty Cameron Circa 62 Circle T. I don't know if they made any left handed, but if money was no option, I would have Scotty Himself make it a Circle T.

I really need to find a hybrid that I'm really confident with. Something to fit the 220-230 gap that currently exists in my set. My RBZ Stage 2 TP "works" there, but I'm nowhere near happy with the consistency with it. I think it's probably (partially) shaft related, but having something fit for me would also really help.

Driver, hoping to get a GGB

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Just one club. Cost is no option (consider it free to you). What club would you replace and what would you replace it with?

First I'd join the closest club to me then replace it with a membership to Augusta or Pine Valley. I won't be picky :)

or, I'd go with the putter, only because I'm not quite sure I'm maximizing all the tech out there to help me putt lights out...

Back