The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

Let me just say that I just saw something in Finley's office that is gonna all of the Grandaddy participants do this when they see it:

Elf.gif

As if we needed anything else to help us stay up all night..

Man I am effing excited

Im already off the wall! I just want to be on a plane already! That sunshine is gonna feel amazing!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Does that mean maple syrup has arrived?
He loved maple syrup.
Well its either candy, candy canes, candy corn or syrup. So i like those odds

Let me just say that I just saw something in Finley's office that is gonna all of the Grandaddy participants do this when they see it:

Elf.gif

I think that's probably already what I look like every time I think about #TheGrandaddy....

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon.

We are inching closer.

My question for everyone, in the event and not, what are you most anxious to see/learn/experience?

Not being a player, I've loved following along with the live thread and seeing how excited everyone is--including the #zoocrew about the whole experience. I'm looking forward to seeing Callaway manages to blow our minds again and raise the bar as they seemingly do at every event.

I'm excited to follow along in the action! Also the fittings and resulting bags are fun to see too

Im crazy excited for that moment us 6 are sitting around about to board the flight from DFW to San Diego.

I dream about getting my clubs and my bag, what will the set up be, what will the bag look like? Man all these awesome things i just cant wait for!

And honestly, im extremely anxious to hit that first tee shot

-I'm anxious to meet my team and have us finally in one spot.
-I'm anxious to get into heaven that is known as the Odyssey putting studio.
-I'm ready to learn how a pro fitting can unlocked untapped yardages
-I'm looking forward to learning bunker play from Roger Cleveland
-I'm ready to soak it all in and have a blast with everyone and try to bring my experience back to the forum so they feel like they are right there with us.

We are inching closer.

My question for everyone, in the event and not, what are you most anxious to see/learn/experience?
I'm most anxious to hear/see the stories of Team Redemption interacting with Team THP, whether it's at ECPC or on the bus to Hideaway, on the course or after rounds/dinners, it's the connections and stories that come out of THP interacting with Callaway that is super cool to see!

We are inching closer.

After experiencing CF 16 and GBB first hand and how much I like them, I am looking forward to seeing the rest of the team be able to share that feedback. Tremendous golf clubs.

I'm looking forward to following along and feeling the excitement. This live update thread is always a must follow (others are as well...but this one...this one...wow). To be able to feel from typed words is something unique. I remember when my son was young and my excitement about his excitement around a Christmas tree...kinda like that.

Edit...and the outcome being where it should be of course.

We are inching closer.

I can't wait to grab a beer and shoot the breeze with all my teammates... seems like a great group of guys ready to do something special.

Also, I can't wait to set foot in the ECPC... It is going to be a once in a lifetime experience

So, for me...
  • Hugging Finley, its the least I can do since he thinks I'm cute. (Cue the, "That's cute" comment here)
  • Seeing my players/teammates
  • Seeing the #ZooCrew
  • Taking our belt
  • Roger Effing Cleveland
  • Odyssey
  • CF16 badassery
  • The trash talk that will be endured
  • The laughs that will be had
  • SHINY EFFING EQUIPMENT!
  • ECPC fitting. A true fitting.
  • Putterpalooza.
  • The Hideaway.
  • Winning.
  • Ensuring the event comes back for others to enjoy.

We are inching closer.

-Getting fit into some awesome equipment by the experts. And then getting to share that experience as well as keep updating the forum about the equipment that I'll be using all season. Just looking at the bags and clubs every round is sure to bring back memories.

-Meeting TeamRedemption for the first time, all together in one spot.

-Meeting the ZooCrew and spending 3 awesome days with them.

-That amazing putter room I keep hearing about...

There are a few things for me

-meeting the team on Sunday
-meeting the ZooCrew
-being at the ECPC
-the fitting
-the equipment
-the hideaway
-all the stories and good times that we will all have that we will brought back to the forum to share with everyone
-and finally winning this damn belt

Probably the biggest thing for me would be to watch this group of 12 mold into a team. That's going to be so awesome to be a part of

So, for me...
  • Hugging Finley, its the least I can do since he thinks I'm cute. (Cue the, "That's cute" comment here)
55526413.jpg

We are inching closer.

I'm excited to see any changes/surprises being implemented from last years event.
More excited to see Team Redemption take care of business on the course. Won't be easy at all, but I'm hopeful this team can deliver the belt back to THP.

We are inching closer.

If its happening this year, and I'm assuming it will, I'm always interested in the Q&A. It's just something I've enjoyed the past couple times.

A close second would be the fitting results. Guys getting world class service and seeing their games change with top of the line gear fit to them is pretty cool.

If its happening this year, and I'm assuming it will, I'm always interested in the Q&A. It's just something I've enjoyed the past couple times.

A close second would be the fitting results. Guys getting world class service and seeing their games change with top of the line gear fit to them is pretty cool.

Is it odd that I already have a document started on my phone of Q's I want to ask?

I want to see how the team comes together, and how they react to the pressure.

I want to see the pictures, I want to hear the stories...

Is it odd that I already have a document started on my phone of Q's I want to ask?

Not one bit, unless it's also odd that I have a few questions ready to be sent when appropriate.

I love seeing what gear all the guys get fit with and how eye opening it can be for some.

Not one bit, unless it's also odd that I have a few questions ready to be sent when appropriate.

We may do this part a little differently this year but will still have a forum to do it.

Jman, since you already have your cute little list, why don't you collect some questions from the forum, maybe in the open since that is one of your rules and get to me ahead of time and we can make sure to address them at some point. But, the way we will change this up is going to be cool as well (and I think better).

Back