DC MD VA Area Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I was going to but that 2nd group filled up before we even said let's try and get a 2nd.

I was going to ask him and Brian THP. Also mentioned it to Bryan ForTheLoveofGolf originally but he was unsure if he had the kids thst weekend.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
ill be keeping an eye on this to see if a third group comes through

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

ill be keeping an eye on this to see if a third group comes through

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
I think it's there if you guys want to book it.
Uvawahoo
Emart friend
T2GRN18
Gimpie

If you guys want me to call. Glimpse pm me your name. Eric if you can do the same with your friends name.

We can sort out who plays with who later. They just need names attached to the tee times for the cool bag tags.

I think it's there if you guys want to book it.
Uvawahoo
Emart friend
T2GRN18
Gimpie

If you guys want me to call. Glimpse pm me your name. Eric if you can do the same with your friends name.

We can sort out who plays with who later. They just need names attached to the tee times for the cool bag tags.

That's the least they can do for $130!!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Ok. Third time and names have been added.

We now have
10:50
11:10
11:20

He said they might be able to work it out thst morning to go all three in a row. But no problem if they don't.

Well just have to do some recruiting on that foursome between us and get them on THP. Ha

We now have

He said they might be able to work it out thst morning to go all three in a row. But no problem if they don't.

Well just have to do some recruiting on that foursome between us and get them on THP. Ha

Look at the DMV getting it done!

Look at the DMV getting it done!

Movers and shakers in the DMV.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
You know what's funny about this. When we try and get a large group together it always dwindles down to like 3 or 4.

Here I randomly posted two or three weeks ago hoping to find one or two others that wanted to get up there and it just kept growing.

Must be my old TGC event planning skills pay off, right Hacker and Wahoo.

You know what's funny about this. When we try and get a large group together it always dwindles down to like 3 or 4.

Here I randomly posted two or three weeks ago hoping to find one or two others that wanted to get up there and it just kept growing.

Must be my old TGC event planning skills pay off, right Hacker and Wahoo.

Event planner you say? Good to know.

We now have

Looks like it will be a ton of fun - disappointed I can't make it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the swag gonna be this time? A pat on the back because you got around Bulle Rock in less than 100 strokes? LOL

Looks like it will be a ton of fun - disappointed I can't make it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here, but my wife won't let me worship at Our Lady of the Fairways.

What's the swag gonna be this time? A pat on the back because you got around Bulle Rock in less than 100 strokes? LOL

I think you should be in charge of that because you brought home the sweet swag in the last outing.

Event planner you say? Good to know.

Ha...There's a long story behind, that. I was fired or resigned, not sure which one and threatened with legal action with one of not so happy attendees....true story...LOL!!

Ha...There's a long story behind, that. I was fired or resigned, not sure which one and threatened with legal action with one of not so happy attendees....true story...LOL!!
Can I get their contact info in case I'm not happy this Sunday?

I kid I kid. You are among family here in THP brother. Nothing but love and appreciation for your efforts.

Thanks for getting this together.

Man I wish I was in this outing. Three groups is great. Have fun out there.

I'm going for less than 125. Seem reasonable?

Mdhacker is very good with a camera. But he usually uses a SLR. Not sure how his mobile photo skills are.

I'm sure we'll have some from several of us.

Bummed I am going to miss this one but I know you all will have a blast.

Bummed I am going to miss this one but I know you all will have a blast.

Just go play tomorrow. That's what I'm doing. At least that's what I'm planning.

Just go play tomorrow. That's what I'm doing. At least that's what I'm planning.
Yeah I am hoping to make that happen. Where are you playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back