Live Update Thread - Project X The HandCrafted Experience

I hope their MSDS folder and HAZMAT bin is up to date.

#OldHabits

f88b187f748c5c309db7747002041ec4.jpg

This makes me smile, so so so so so much!

It is so awesome hearing Don talk golf shafts. I told Don I wanted something a little lighter with a little more launch and he just punched in some numbers and there it was. He does a great job of explaining what he's doing. Such an educational experience.

Puring is not necessary in modern shafts...straight from the source!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

This, deserves a quote for TRUTH!

This has been great to follow so far. Can't wait to see how the designs turn out.

It is so awesome hearing Don talk golf shafts. I told Don I wanted something a little lighter with a little more launch and he just punched in some numbers and there it was. He does a great job of explaining what he's doing. Such an educational experience.
Yep. I was able to hold torque the same, soften the overall profile by half a flex, and soften the tip by 1/3 a flex. So freaking cool...powerful, powerful (and extremely proprietary) computer model they have here.

And we just heard...NO tour player has ever gotten this level of custom treatment. Holy. CRAP.

Don's quote about my shaft: "We're going off the reservation with this one."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don just said the pros rarely, if ever get this kind of customization for their golf shafts. Only THPers get this treatment!

How long will it take them to make the shafts?

They'll be ready by tomorrow morning, but not painted. They'll ship them to us in a few weeks with the painted shafts.

This is really cool

Don just said the pros rarely, if ever get this kind of customization for their golf shafts. Only THPers get this treatment!

Only on THP!

What is Don's background? Did he go to the University of Shaft? How does one aspire to become the next Don?

What is Don's background? Did he go to the University of Shaft? How does one aspire to become the next Don?

Step 1, shave your head.

Yep. I was able to hold torque the same, soften the overall profile by half a flex, and soften the tip by 1/3 a flex. So freaking cool...powerful, powerful (and extremely proprietary) computer model they have here.

And we just heard...NO tour player has ever gotten this level of custom treatment. Holy. CRAP.

Amazing, amazing experience for you guys...enjoying this greatly.

You really set yourself up sir
Not my words, Don's!

Don is finally done with the doctoral thesis that is Chump Fries' shaft. Quote: "I need a drink"

Burritos!

396cb22294d9e991a25a4101a65448ec.jpg
8798c8c328f1c2e19dcd9d3d4b0e7e8b.jpg

Back