Unofficial NHL playoff bracket challange

Apparently this whole USA/Canada thing gets people riled up. It's like all Canada has is hockey for a sport or something and couldn't even have a team make it
I see who played the gasoline today... Haha

Apparently this whole USA/Canada thing gets people riled up. It's like all Canada has is hockey for a sport or something and couldn't even have a team make it

Whoa, whoa, whoa. We're pretty good a lawn bowling and figure skating. Please give us the proper credit. Hahaga

Whoa, whoa, whoa. We're pretty good a lawn bowling and figure skating. Please give us the proper credit. Hahaga

Ummm you sure? My friends gf is on team USA and pretty sure they just won worlds for figure skating... I'll give you lawn bowling.... If you tell me what that is

Ummm you sure? My friends gf is on team USA and pretty sure they just won worlds for figure skating... I'll give you lawn bowling.... If you tell me what that is

We let you win. We're Canadian and want everyone to feel good about themselves. K thanks, sorry, sorry I'm sorry #Canadian

"Rebuild".

.....it's actually crazy that every year I've been on this planet, Detroit has made the playoffs.

Unofficial NHL playoff bracket challange

"Rebuild".

.....it's actually crazy that every year I've been on this planet, Detroit has made the playoffs.

I was only alive for 2 years that they weren't, incredible... Dylan Larkin is ON the wings and has never lived a day outside of the streak

I was only alive for 2 years that they weren't, incredible... Dylan Larkin is ON the wings and has never lived a day outside of the streak

I'm not sure I would know what the playoffs were without them being there. Plus it meant Boston not being there....so there's that!

Made a change. Same team to win only less games.

Let's get this party started!
53a45e6d275b5476f67c465ceba3d7ce.jpg

I am sorry that is not how to start and the party really starts tomorrow...

71d94481b6cc0a295dec7dcbf8219076.jpg

Oh it's going to be a fun and long Playoff season - for me! I'm used to it. 3 in 5

For the Group: Banter on this thread or the 2016 NHL Season Thread?

that red image sucks, lets get it out of the way
171468653-640x427.jpg

Let's get it going!!!!

Oh sorry.

Stars win the Cup.

I'm Out.

Glad to see you aboard buddy... At least we have the USMNT to root for together :bashful:

And......I was just given 2 tickets to tomorrow nights opening game here in Dallas. Should I go??!! :D

Back