The GoPro & Action Cam Thread

I just got a Hero+ for xmas, can't wait to start adding mounts!

Yep I ended up with the Silver Hero4. Now it's time to put up the Silver Hero3+ up for sale.

Bummer for me I don't use a laptop outside my work one so GoPro isn't an option for me. Guess I have to beg the wife to let me use her MacBook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a 3+ from the lady friend for Christmas. May try and find a 4 silver and spend the little extra. We'll see. Anyone notice any huge advantage by getting 4? Some of the differences appear to be minimal for what I would probably need.

Any thoughts?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Got a 3+ from the lady friend for Christmas. May try and find a 4 silver and spend the little extra. We'll see. Anyone notice any huge advantage by getting 4? Some of the differences appear to be minimal for what I would probably need.

Any thoughts?

I have both and dont see a huge difference. Like having the screen, but you can buy that as a backpack.

Yep I ended up with the Silver Hero4. Now it's time to put up the Silver Hero3+ up for sale.

Bummer for me I don't use a laptop outside my work one so GoPro isn't an option for me. Guess I have to beg the wife to let me use her MacBook.

Posting it here?

I have both and dont see a huge difference. Like having the screen, but you can buy that as a backpack.

Thanks, JB.

I want one of these. Would be pretty cool to mount to the Clicgear, paintball helmet, or ATV helmet.

I have been messing around with my new GoPro all day. Having the touch screen on the back is a great upgrade that I am liking. Having the ability to review pictures is pretty awesome. This baby will be heading to the course tomorrow for some THP fun.

Now only if I had a drone.

We strapped the head mount on my son today in the bounce house, some funny video for sure!!! The pole didn't get a ton of use, but the built in tripod is awesome!

What do you all use for memory? 32gb says only 3-5 min depending on format. Is that right?

What do you all use for memory? 32gb says only 3-5 min depending on format. Is that right?

Just noticed the SD card I e had in my GoPro is only an 8gb. I've got over 30 mins on there right now. Glad I looked because I thought I had the 64gb in there. Time to head to Best Buy.

We strapped the head mount on my son today in the bounce house, some funny video for sure!!! The pole didn't get a ton of use, but the built in tripod is awesome!

Just found the tripod inside the pole.

Hmmm I bet my daughter would love me blowing up the bouncy house. Time to add this one to my list.

Just noticed the SD card I e had in my GoPro is only an 8gb. I've got over 30 mins on there right now. Glad I looked because I thought I had the 64gb in there. Time to head to Best Buy.

Hmmm. Wonder if it's saying hours, not min. Wouldn't make sense that 32gb card only has 4 min.

Hmmm. Wonder if it's saying hours, not min. Wouldn't make sense that 32gb card only has 4 min.

Yeah I have the Hero4 Silver and have been messing around with 1080p since Christmas. 4 mins wouldn't make sense.

I got a knockoff version called FlyLinkTech in the other day with a full box of accessories. Once I figure out how to work the thing I will start making some videos.

Mine should be here Wednesday! I am excited for it

Anyone have problems with the gopro studio? It wont let me edit my videos in step 2 for some reason.

Anyone have problems with the gopro studio? It wont let me edit my videos in step 2 for some reason.

Check that you aren't trying to edit in 4K, as sometimes the software and you're computer (either one) don't like to work together in that option.

Check that you aren't trying to edit in 4K, as sometimes the software and you're computer (either one) don't like to work together in that option.

I looked but that does not seem to be the problem. Its weird never had this happen before, it works fine in view and trim but not edit. And I need the footage to use for work tomorrow.

Back