The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see that Aer Lingus is in the top 10 for safety. Seeing as we are flying them to England.

Hahaha, she's gonna kill you if she sees this.

Smart man...I should've known better.

Combo rant/banter.

I wish people would quit posting pictures as attachments. Odds are that I'm not going to click on a bunch of attachments when you could have inserted them in the body of your post.

I have to in the Marketplace (because they have to be approved), and I might even insert them in the post for you. But in regular posts, I'm probably going to miss a cool picture because I don't want to have to click on it to see it.

Combo rant/banter.

I wish people would quit posting pictures as attachments. Odds are that I'm not going to click on a bunch of attachments when you could have inserted them in the body of your post.

I have to in the Marketplace (because they have to be approved), and I might even insert them in the post for you. But in regular posts, I'm probably going to miss a cool picture because I don't want to have to click on it to see it.
Didn't you say this once already today? Must really be grinding your gears.

I wanted my birthday in the summer... I'm getting my birthday in the summer. It'll be 37°C here tomorrow.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I wanted my birthday in the summer... I'm getting my birthday in the summer. It'll be 37°C here tomorrow.

That's just body temperature. 37°C every day sounds good to me. :glasses-nerdy:

Happy early birthday!

I may be the worlds worst sleeper. Thanks Fitbit for pointing this out

Yep, balmy day. I'm a bit scared at what the real feel will be.

Thanks!
That's just body temperature. 37°C every day sounds good to me. :glasses-nerdy:

Happy early birthday!

My fitbit said last night I was restless 18 times that can't be good

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

My fitbit said last night I was restless 18 times that can't be good

I've only been tracking my sleep for a week but my average restless times is around 18 lol

I wish I could blame the kids on it. They've been sleeping great. Me? Not so much. This was last night
dee8560dd3b728f16161c2f43f73d74a.jpg

I think I'm in the same boat as you. So much so that this morning I got a referral for sleep apnea testing. It's exhausting being tired all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't even imagine what it would say for me.

The inner fatty just wants 3-4 pieces of pizza with mushrooms, pepperoni & banana peppers.

Mrs V is struggling, and hungry. My eggs for dinner didn't do it

Only been saying it for 10 years. You're welcome

You were right. I was wrong.

Man those words taste like vinegar

Every time they say wind chill on the news (something we dont here in FL), I think they are talking about THPer David Winchell, which makes me of quidditch and hitting 7 irons 200 yards.

I know I'm late, but this is hilarious. I actually got called "windchill" when I was younger.

The inner fatty just wants 3-4 pieces of pizza with mushrooms, pepperoni & banana peppers.

Mrs V is struggling, and hungry. My eggs for dinner didn't do it

Try a pizza made with whole wheat wrap. Use 1 wrap, 1/3 cup fat free/reduced fat mozzarella, 1/4 cup marina or pizza sauce and 8 slices of turkey pepperoni. From one of the articles I saw a recipe along this line is only 6 pts on WW

I've only been tracking my sleep for a week but my average restless times is around 18 lol
I think we both need to go in for a sleep study.
I would kill to have one good nights sleep

I think we both need to go in for a sleep study.
I would kill to have one good nights sleep

I can remember it like it was yesterday and how great I felt when I woke up, but the last time I slept completely solid through the night it was induced by Percocet lol I had a prescription from an injury at work and that first night I slept like a statue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back