Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawkponder engaged..

8f95c6faf850f1e557ed3919c527ab00.jpg

That's pretty awesome!

Cru Golf

$150 for headcover seems ridiculous. Unless it's made of gold..

Thanks. If I had scrolled up I could have read that. Lol

Now off to load up the cart and hover over the order button

$150 for headcover seems ridiculous. Unless it's made of gold..

You know what I call someone who complaining about an overpriced American headcover?

A damned Communist.

If you can't fleece people under the auspices of patriotism I don't want to live in this country anymore.

You know what I call someone who complaining about an overpriced American headcover?

A damned Communist.

If you can't fleece people under the auspices of patriotism I don't want to live in this country anymore.

I needed to laugh, and you may have just caused me to wake Charlotte up.

'MERICA DAMMIT!

Sure 150 is steep but ive seen people soend quite a bit on mystery boxes too...and least u know what ur getting here

I'll respect that it's a freakin cool headcover. I hope they sell a ton of them, I just won't be buying hehe

Sure 150 is steep but ive seen people soend quite a bit on mystery boxes too...and least u know what ur getting here

I've seen that Justin Timberlake SNL video, I'll pass on the mystery boxes...

Isn't this the equipment pondering thread?

Cobra King LTD

After putting a Kusala Blue in my J815 and falling back in love I'm pondering another one for my 5 wood. 70 - 80 gram range.

MD3 60w

Titleist 915f with a Oban Devotion shaft....

Titleist 915f with a Oban Devotion shaft....
Just do it. Its a good fairway, was fun to review, not the longest out there but arguably the best club of the 915 wood/driver/hybrid line by a good bit.

Might shoot a line to WCBM, I gave him mine after the review and I'm not sure it's in the bag for him at the moment.

Just do it. Its a good fairway, was fun to review, not the longest out there but arguably the best club of the 915 wood/driver/hybrid line by a good bit.

Might shoot a line to WCBM, I gave him mine after the review and I'm not sure it's in the bag for him at the moment.

Ha!if it was that easy. The other half that ponder is the Big Bertha....

Based on the conditions of my bag straps, looks like I'll be pondering a new stand bag for the beginning of next season. I really like the looks of the Ogio bags, and they tend to get good reviews as far as durability.

Ha!if it was that easy. The other half that ponder is the Big Bertha....

FINE THEN KEVIN!

Get both, give one to the boy. Boom. :alien:

#Enabler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back