Who is the first THP member you met?

KC720, J4U, and milehighgolfer invited me out for an high elevation round back in the spring of '14. Three of the finest people anyone could expect to meet anytime, anywhere.

Jank was the first THP'er I met. #OwnTheSecondShot was my first event and I picked him up on the way to Dallas. Kind of crazy thinking back, but I'm glad I did.

Jake - Puttin4Bird at the Kingdom event a few years ago.

Wake and GolfinFF in Orlando 2013 while on vacation. Technically I think GolfinFF in the parking lot then Wake in the clubhouse, lol

Afw cardinal was the first person I saw at the meet n greet in Vegas 2013 was an awesome weekend

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

The first THPer I met was Wake while in Florida on Vacation, soon to be followed by WarEagle and JB in the tour van.

the first THPers I met are O'Carroll and Ddec, it was a great day with great people, and I played my worst round of golf in the last 3 years, way to make a good impression!

Who is the first THP member you met?

2614.jpg

#forthepeople

The first THPer I met was NebGolfer, at the airport.

I think it was Rob Wedge or Jlukes at Twisted Dune the day before the AC Invitational.

I will never forget what Clemenza (O'Carroll) said that day, "just here meeting some dudes from the Internet!"

Afw cardinal was the first person I saw at the meet n greet in Vegas 2013 was an awesome weekend

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
And a great time it was.

Duey & Dirtguy up in Omaha Ne. They were the only ones who would meet up with me there. ?

Mike Dean was the first thper I met that wasn't a lifelong friend. Met him outside of bob Evans before my first THP get together

PhillyV was the first THPer when he planned a Treetops trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what we get on tapatalk now:

fd627449179376d45dff92ce898b560c.jpg

the first THPers I met are O'Carroll and Ddec, it was a great day with great people, and I played my worst round of golf in the last 3 years, way to make a good impression!
Can't believe you stuck around after golfing with those two....

Can't believe you stuck around after golfing with those two....

yeah... what a bunch of jerks!

seriously though, I think that's what got me hooked, it was a lot of fun

Howzat and JB two years ago.

Michigan Slice, tpluff and outlaw.

Mine was a slew of THPers at Top Golf in Chicago preceeding the Illinois Invitational in 2013. I don't want to try and name them all cuz it was about 10.

Flying Wedge and bulldog at Buffalo Wild Wings in Ankney for the Oct 2013 unofficial Iowa meet-up.

MO_Hacker.

I believe the first one I met was #Cookie at Reunion.

RenRen89 and TedFroop meet up a few years ago and all try to get together every year. RenRen and myself usually hookup a few times a year still.

Knew dhartmann34 before. First new THPer was either captaincaution, Rambler, or manlai. Played with them all the same year, but not sure who was first.

Mike Dean was the first thper I met that wasn't a lifelong friend. Met him outside of bob Evans before my first THP get together
Was it down on the farm?

Back