Man that's a tough one, I use them all. If forced to I'd give up the 3 wood, it's the club that gives me the most grief.

3 wood for me. I don't hit it well from the tee and hardly ever get more than a worm burner when i try to hit it off the deck. Come to think of it, I should probably pull it and get a mini.

I'm leaning towards my 3 wood, followed by my 5i.

3i or 4i..

Really should look into replacing them!

I could live without the LW. If I had to give up another club it would be the UW. When I began to most everyone had 2 wedges, a PW and SW, and we all did just fine.

My driver could come out and i.wouldn't miss a beat.

Would have to say 54 degree wedge. I use my 58 to play high over things, or flop shots that I have no busines trying. 50 degree can pretty uch take care of anything from 120 and in so suppose the 54 is a luxury. I do like using it though!

Right now that's probably the 2 utility iron. I love it, but I only use it once every 3 or 4 rounds.

Driver, no questions. Causes more problems than it fixes most of the time.

I would pull my 4 Hybrid. It just does not get enough use.

Id take out the club of the day between my 4 iron and 4 wood. I hit the ball far enough that par 4s dont need it, par 5s are either getting on with 4 wood or 4 iron or less and if its in between ill get close with one of them, and if par 3s are over 205 im on the wrong tees.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

My lob wedge, aka the "Skull Machine"

I actually had to give this some thought... I'd take my 6 iron out and work around it's shots with my 5 and 7 iron. I was initially thinking about one of my wedges, but I use them all in different ways

3 wood have not used it in 4 rounds its on a time out for the min

3 hybrid. Seems like I hardly hit it. And even when I try, I still hardly hit it! :alien:

It would be something from the 3h, 4h, 5i portion of the bag - i would choke down on the next higher club to replace the exiled stick.

My hybrid or 5w. I can't get any consistent shots with hybrid and only use my 5w on fairway shots. Driver or 3w off the tee and and i can lay up fine w/ 4i

The cursed lob wedge. Why I carry it, I don't know.

Probably my 4H. I love my 7W and 5H, so I could probably use them to cover the gap that removing the 4H would create (if it even creates one).

Mine is probably my 50 degree wedge. I don't use it around the greens and I could ease up on a PW or juice a 54 degree to fill the gap

5 wood!

My 54* wedge barely gets used, so it could go and not be missed.

Probably one of the long hybrids. It's convenient but not absolute essential.

5 iron. Use my 4 and 6 but rarely the 5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back