2015 Fitness and Working Out Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 sets of 5 reps. Squats, (some kind of) press, (some kind of) pull

It can't get simpler than that.
Yeah and i really like it! Between my days ill alternate between barbell bench and dumbell bench kinda thing but all the same idea and its nice to hit it hard and be done with it. I was motivated before but after seeing i can get good results if not better (at least get the same pump) im more motivated haha. Go hard and get out to eat / relax sounds good to me lol

Yeah and i really like it! Between my days ill alternate between barbell bench and dumbell bench kinda thing but all the same idea and its nice to hit it hard and be done with it. I was motivated before but after seeing i can get good results if not better (at least get the same pump) im more motivated haha. Go hard and get out to eat / relax sounds good to me lol
Overhead press. Mix in overhead press. It's easy to learn and is very beneficial for the shoulder joints

Overhead press. Mix in overhead press. It's easy to learn and is very beneficial for the shoulder joints
Oh definitely i love doing those. I do those Wednesday along with adding in an isolation or two like tricep pulldown or curls just because i enjoy doing them. I also like weighted dips or pull ups lol not sure if they are beneficial or not but i like em. Those are things i did a bunch of but now cut them back like i mentioned and concentrate on the big lifts but will add them in on certain days.

Oh definitely i love doing those. I do those Wednesday along with adding in an isolation or two like tricep pulldown or curls just because i enjoy doing them. I also like weighted dips or pull ups lol not sure if they are beneficial or not but i like em. Those are things i did a bunch of but now cut them back like i mentioned and concentrate on the big lifts but will add them in on certain days.
Chins are a pull. I enjoy them. Dips are very good. Very good.

Chins are a pull. I enjoy them. Dips are very good. Very good.
Nice im gonna stick with them then. You've helped me get on a much much better track and i really love it. Thanks man!

Nice im gonna stick with them then. You've helped me get on a much much better track and i really love it. Thanks man!
I am happy to hear your enjoying it.

The more you deadlift and press, the more your traps will grow, the easier it will be to find that good low bar position.
Totally false I was squatting near 300 and had no trap buildup. :D

Totally false I was squatting near 300 and had no trap buildup. :D
(I'm sorry about this. I found this picture and I have been waiting for a good time to use it, this isn't good as any time)

06086d4e09c6a0b972d3587f660f2153.jpg

(I'm sorry about this. I found this picture and I have been waiting for a good time to use it, this isn't good as any time)

I can think of another thread this would have been useful in tonight.

Haha, nice.
I had traps, but super flat ones. Doing yoke carries still hurt.

7 weeks in and I'm down 17 lbs overall. Gained 1 lb last week. But I'll take that after all the food I ate. ...most of it not exactly healthy. Boy was it good though! Now back to the workout and healthy eating routine.

7 weeks in and I'm down 17 lbs overall. Gained 1 lb last week. But I'll take that after all the food I ate. ...most of it not exactly healthy. Boy was it good though! Now back to the workout and healthy eating routine.

Good for you Barry! :clapp: Keep it going buddy and look forward to a new closet of clothes this Fall :bomb:

Good for you Barry! :clapp: Keep it going buddy and look forward to a new closet of clothes this Fall :bomb:
Thank you Bill! I feel so much better. Goal is to lose about 10 to 15 more.

Nicely done Barry! Only a pound after that is an achievement haha.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thank you Bill! I feel so much better. Goal is to lose about 10 to 15 more.

With the amount you walked on Wednesday I can see why you only had 1 lb. back. Great job so far Barry. That last 10-15 will be a knock out of the park for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finished our 21 day detox diet. Down 15.3 pounds overall. No desire to drink soda, smaller meal portions. Just got to stick with it now.

Finished our 21 day detox diet. Down 15.3 pounds overall. No desire to drink soda, smaller meal portions. Just got to stick with it now.

What about rum and cokes, or 7 and 7s?
:alien2:

congratulations BTW. And if you do want to drink, have some tequila. The sugars aren't digested. ;)

What about rum and cokes, or 7 and 7s?
:alien2:

congratulations BTW. And if you do want to drink, have some tequila. The sugars aren't digested. ;)

Yea still trying to figure out my alcohol consumption. I miss beer.

Just found out an insurance screening that has historically been in early November is in early October this year, cutting my time to lose weight by a month. Any tips on how to cut weight fast?

Just found out an insurance screening that has historically been in early November is in early October this year, cutting my time to lose weight by a month. Any tips on how to cut weight fast?
Caloric deficit and high intensity interval cardio conditioning.

It will not be a good time unfortunately.

Caloric deficit and high intensity interval cardio conditioning.

It will not be a good time unfortunately.
I'm not figuring it will be any fun at all, but if I hit my goal we save $65/month on insurance. Not to mention, the motivation of not looking like two people fit into one shirt at the grandaddy 2 months later, and I'm pretty motivated.

I'm not figuring it will be any fun at all, but if I hit my goal we save $65/month on insurance. Not to mention, the motivation of not looking like two people fit into one shirt at the grandaddy 2 months later, and I'm pretty motivated.
What's your goal weight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back