2016 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

36th with $1,025,127. Not bad I guess, since I don't regularly watch or follow the PGA and I've never done fantasy golf before. I made most of my picks based on the results of last years tournament.

I'm sooooo disappointed I didnt set my lineup last week :banghead: BUT... It's set for this week and I'm ready to make up some ground. Some of you guys really killed it last week.. WTG!

Lousy week, in 46th and what made it worse is I had Schwartzel in my lineup and took him out at the last second. No more second-guessing.

Also, down 1-0 to amsmith61 in our weekly head-to-head side bet.

A decent, but not great week - 24th. Time to start digging my way out!

Lousy week, in 46th and what made it worse is I had Schwartzel in my lineup and took him out at the last second. No more second-guessing.

Also, down 1-0 to amsmith61 in our weekly head-to-head side bet.
Currently sitting in 33rd right now after some so-so picks for myself

Feel free to keep second guessing yourself. :)

37th place. Thought I had some questionable picks but not too shabby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

110 th place lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Sitting around 70th. Still plenty of time to make up ground.

$1.77 million in 7th. 9 out of 10 making cut helps.

103rd. Looks like I'll need to put a little more thought into this, lol.

Third place the first week. That was unexpected. But $600,000 out of first. I am closer to 14th than 1st, so there's no getting excited yet.

Heck, I could be in 100th place after this week!

Ready for week two. Picks are in!

Picks are in, got a lot of catchin' up to do!

Anyone else pick DeChambeau?

Anyone else pick DeChambeau?

I did. He's cheap, and I think he's got the potential to make some money in this one. I'm just hoping for a better showing than last week. Whoooo did I bomb that. 99th place.

I did. He's cheap, and I think he's got the potential to make some money in this one. I'm just hoping for a better showing than last week. Whoooo did I bomb that. 99th place.
I really can't decide if you are joking or not

Watch out everyone... The King has entered!

Don't worry I will remember this is golf and not drop the mitts well maybe not with BeefCake...

Na is WD for the event

Is there a way to set your line up on your phone

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Set my line up. Hoping to do better then last week. I think I'm in 103rd place after week 1.

Saw that, went to replace him and redid most of my lineup haha

You do know everyone that you second-guessed on will now do well, right? :)

You do know everyone that you second-guessed on will now do well, right? :)

Saw that, went to replace him and redid most of my lineup haha

If that is the case, feel free to put Matsuyama in your lineup. He should do well this week thanks to me. :alien:

Back