Got a few gloves I'd like to give away.

phenom4hire

Reaction score
Handicap
18-19
Edit: I believe all are spoken for at this point. Thanks everyone.

A company that I sometimes contract with was cleaning out their promotional closet and found some golf gloves that were never given away. Needless to say I procured them hoping there were a few I could use. I did find one but the rest are too small. There are 2 men's medium, 1 men's small, and 4 women's medium. I don't know anyone that uses that size so I figured Id post it here first. They are really nice footjoy custom cabretta leather gloves. Super soft and they breath pretty well too. Anyway if anyone is interested let me know and I'll send some your way.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I would take the men's small if you are offering them up. If you want to shoot me your PayPal address I would be happy to send you some $ to cover postage and the hassle of going to the post office and all

I would take a men's medium and like above, will gladly handle shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the other men's medium is still available, I would like to throw my name on for it. Would also be more than happy to pay shipping.

I would be interested in the women's medium for my daughter of available, thanks, I can also pay for shipping.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I'll take 1 men's medium if they are still available, thank you so much..

I'd also be interested in a women's medium for my wife if still available.

Sorry guys, work hasn't let I me respond or update until now. The men's mediums are already spoken for by MWard as he was the first to respond last night. Supersport you can have the men's small, pm me your address. Miller1and misike, I will send you both 2 womens medium to clear it out. Pm me your addresses please. I probably won't be able to ship out until tomorrow morning.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Well done Jeremy, very nice of you to offer them up here on THP

Received gloves today, that was fast!
Thanks phenom4hire! ?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I also received mine (my wife's) today. Shipped priority!! Class act and my wife appreciates it!

Back