2015 Deutsche Bank Championship [Spoilers]

Just saw a scoring update. Maybe Bubba woke up and Jordan may be taking his place in the plans with Tony.

Just saw a scoring update. Maybe Bubba woke up and Jordan may be taking his place in the plans with Tony.

Bubba and Jordan just threw up all over themselves on their approach shots on 18. They'll need to sink mid-range putts to get out with a bogey on that hole.

Bubba and Jordan just threw up all over themselves on their approach shots on 18. They'll need to sink mid-range putts to get out with a bogey on that hole.

Sweet! Back to a threesome...haha

wow - bubba just crushed a 340 yard drive... while day and speith hit theirs 250 ish. HA. 34 yards left to the hole for bubba

Jordan is playing "golf swing" right now. With the expected results.

wow - bubba just crushed a 340 yard drive... while day and speith hit theirs 250 ish. HA. 34 yards left to the hole for bubba

And proceeded to chip it through the green.

Leaderboard on the PGA site isn't working on my work computer. Page opens, but nothing but the headers and footers are loading.

Leaderboard on the PGA site isn't working on my work computer. Page opens, but nothing but the headers and footers are loading.

Working fine on mine. Day is leading at -4. He is through 11 holes.

Working fine on mine. Day is leading at -4. He is through 11 holes.
Yeah, it's not on their end. Something with my browser I guess. So works on my phone, just a hassle.

Looks like Spieth and Bubba both bogeyed 12 to both drop back to +3

Rory is right up there. Day is still on fire, though. Hope he keeps the momentum up!

I saw lefty up there earlier. How is he doing?

Apparently Day wants all the wins.

Would love to see Day continue doing well

If Day wins this one, does he even need to play the next two to clinch the Fed Ex Cup?

If Day wins this one, does he even need to play the next two to clinch the Fed Ex Cup?
Any player in the Top 5 can win the FedEx cup if they win the Tour championship.

Yes. They do something with the points so that anyone in the top 5 can win it all with a win, but everyone in it has a chance.

Edit: And by "it" I mean the final tournament

Any player in the Top 5 can win the FedEx cup if they win the Tour championship.

i heard they were resetting points after the next event so that mathematically anyone in the tour championship has a chance to win

i heard they were resetting points after the next event so that mathematically anyone in the tour championship has a chance to win
I think mathematically if everyone ahead of you does poor enough, you can win the cup from anywhere in the top 30 after they reset, but anyone in the top 5 can win the cup if they win the Championship regardless of how the rest of the top 5 finishes.

DJ drives a 289-yard par 4 with an iron. What the heck? Is this real life?

DJ drives a 289-yard par 4 with an iron. What the heck? Is this real life?

Curious to know the club. Wind at back but still carried it like 270?

280 yard 2 iron? Not bad

Did I miss something? At first I thought it was just the hat, but DJ's bag also has the "M" in TaylorMade missing. Is Taylor_ade some sort of sneaky advertising thing?

Did I miss something? At first I thought it was just the hat, but DJ's bag also has the "M" in TaylorMade missing. Is Taylor_ade some sort of sneaky advertising thing?
Marketing campaign for the new M1 driver. In a few weeks they will "Bring the M Back" or something to that effect.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Luke Donald atop a leaderboard? Been awhile since that happened.

Stenson playing well with a good chance of the round 1 lead in his sights.

Back