In How Many States Have You Golfed?

Interesting topic. I know that Don (Lefty) has worked on this and is pretty darn close to playing in all 50 (if I remember correctly). Mitch (motoo) also played in a bunch when he was traveling a year ago.

Here are my states: GA, SC, NC, FL, TN, IL, OH, TX, CT, AZ, HI. I'll add CA to the list in December.

I'm pretty shocked that I haven't played in AL. I need to hit the RTJ trail and fix that.

I forgot to add MO and KS to my list. I've played courses on both sides of Kansas City.

Hmmmm....not many.

Oklahoma, Texas, Missouri, Iowa, Florida, and California

Ca, Fl, Tx, Al, Ga, Nm, Nv, Va, Portsmith England, Jebel Ali, Dubai, Middle of the Persian Gulf and Indian Ocean, Aruba, Japan...I think that's about it.
Rob

Not many either but I have played all over Texas including one course that's 11hrs from my house and will be playing another this month that's 10hrs away in another direction
The list: Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Kansas, AZ, NV, Michigan, FL, CO

Ah! I forgot about Nevada!

OK, MO and all over TX. With TX being so big, I might as well count it as golfing in at least 3 other states.

I've played in 13 states and Puerto Rico. Being an Air Force brat helped with most of them!

I will get to add Wa to the list next year and hopefully Or and Canada. I am getting stationed in Whidbey Island, Wa. In August I deploy, so hoping to play in every country I visit (as well as doing humanitarian visits everywhere possible). Last deployment.....then RETIRE!!
Rob

Every time this thread gets bumped it makes me want to go play in another state. I'm only at 4.

My attention was turned to a local news article about a family that played golf in all 50 States over the course of ten years. It got me wondering whether it was something I wanted to start working towards, and how much of that I've accomplished so far.

Sadly, the numbers aren't good right now... OH/IN/SC/NC/GA/IL/KY.

I've got NV and FL scheduled this year, taking my total to 9/50. An inspired 18% hahaha! So I think my new goal is to play all 50 within my lifetime. Likely in 2014 are PA, TN, MI, MO, and maybe one or two others like WV, VA, AR... Should be a fun project to work on throughout my life.

So how about you guys? How many States have you played in? Does playing all 50 intrigue you?

I get to update mine!!

OH/IN/SC/NC/GA/IL/KY/NV/FL

For 2014 my goal is to add probably three more. Thinking PA, TN for sure, and maybe MO or WV. Who knows.

Do you guys have goals to add states next year?

PA/OH/NY/IA/IL/FL/SC

Didn't realize it was that many but that is it. Hopefully get to add NJ to that list this year.

I get to update mine!!

For 2014 my goal is to add probably three more. Thinking PA TN for sure, and maybe MO or WV. Who knows.

We will make this happen.

I get to update mine!!

For 2014 my goal is to add probably three more. Thinking PA, TN for sure, and maybe MO or WV. Who knows.

I'm hoping to add Texas at the very least. Maybe New York as well.

Not really a lot for me but managed to play in PA, MD, VA, NC, SC

How many states have you played golf in?

How many states have you played golf in?

How many states have you played golf in and list them if you choose.

Me... 12

Washington
Oregon
Idaho
California
Nevada
Arizona
Florida
North Carolina
South Carolina
Hawaii
Utah
Nebraska

15 I think...
Minnesota
Wisconsin
Indiana
Ohio
Virginia
W. Virginia
Kentucky
Tennessee
North Carolina
South Carolina
Georgia
Florida
Alabama
Nevada
Hawaii

Only 5. I have some work to do.
Georgia
Florida
South Carolina
Tennessee
Texas

I like the subject.

18 for me.

Washington
California
Nevada
Arizona
Colorado
New Mexico
Illinois
Massachusetts
Connecticut
Virginia
South Carolina
Georgia
Florida
Texas
Montana
Missouri
Maine
Idaho

IN
OH
KY
MI
FL

5 for me.

Only 3 for me.

Pa
NY
Fl

Hoping to make it more.

29. Man I need to step it up to get to all 50.

Back