The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are days when I am thrilled to be too busy with THPers at an event to follow tour golf. My lord.

There are days when I am thrilled to be too busy with THPers at an event to follow tour golf. My lord.

Hide yo kids and hide yo wife! Tiger fans in full force today

The weather here has just ruined most of the golf courses. What a miserable round today on a soggy, shaggy course.

The weather here has just ruined most of the golf courses. What a miserable round today on a soggy, shaggy course.
We dealt with crazy rain the last few days so it was nice to have a nice sunny day here again. We did need the rain tho so i can't complain too much, my yard is scorched!

yeah it's been over a month of awful course conditions... so over it

Yes, i should be more active on the forum. I guess i'm ranting about myself and priorities... I can do that right?

Of course you are I was just curious because I would think cracking 3K would be more of a happy thread post.

A full week of amazingly (for us) hot and dry temps. Weekend forecast is rain and thundershowers Sat/Sun all day. Rain alone I can work with. This, not so much.

Road construction!!! I swear every highway in ohio is under construction and my drive to Toledo today 80miles of it was construction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a great way to start the morning. Had to take a cab instead of Uber and the guy smelled like Drakar Noir was poured on flaming garbage. Get to the airport and check my bags and they are out of priority tags, which means I have to wait longer to get my stuff. Then get to gate sit down and go to start editing a GoPro video we shot this weekend and my software is corrupted it says and needs to be reinstalled. I can do that, but not from here. Just a rough morning to a long day of travelling home.

Not a great way to start the morning. Had to take a cab instead of Uber and the guy smelled like Drakar Noir was poured on flaming garbage. Get to the airport and check my bags and they are out of priority tags, which means I have to wait longer to get my stuff. Then get to gate sit down and go to start editing a GoPro video we shot this weekend and my software is corrupted it says and needs to be reinstalled. I can do that, but not from here. Just a rough morning to a long day of travelling home.

Is uber the 'go to' these days? Haven't tried but everyone seems to give it raving reviews...

Is uber the 'go to' these days? Haven't tried but everyone seems to give it raving reviews...

For me it depends on location. In San Diego for my stay, it was half as much going to airport, with cleaner car no doubt and most likely friendlier driver.

I will never ever book a cab again when uber is available. Cheaper and friendlier and cleaner cars as Josh eluded too.

A friend was just raving about it to me here in Portland as being a million times better than calling a cab. Cheaper, better communication (app w/ tracking and time to wait features vs calling), faster response times to pick you up, nicer drivers and cars, and using your card instead of needing cash on hand.

Some how the driver shaft and grip I ordered that came from San Diego arrived before the tiny adapter I ordered before the shaft that is coming from Kansas and now it looks like I won't be able to get everything together until late next week. Oh well, I'll survive, you just have to find the postal service amusing some times.

Breeders looking down their noses at non breeders.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My grip changing kit got knocked over in the garage, I went to re-grip a club today and found it on it's side. The solvent inside the bottle leaked all over the tape strips & shaft holder, and out of the plastic case onto the shelf.

Time to go get new supplies.

I golfed so bad today I couldn't even hit my Heavenwood.

But it still was my favorite club!

I feel like garbage today, and I am sitting at the airport waiting to fly to West Virginia for work. I got less than 2 hours of sleep last night, and I am totally dehydrated, despite chugging water all morning. This should be a fun trip.

Can't see a mile through the smoke and the house smells of it.

3e9a7f0fc5369dd98c6e7aeda33e8e0f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f13d40a57be8360ef5fc47f2b7851b5a.jpg

I hear ya Jim. Disgusting here today. Can't even breath. These fires are in Washington.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is that way for us here in Portland, too. It's like living in a camp fire. Joking aside, it sucks - everything smells and it can get harder to breath, you can feel the smoke in your lungs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back