Status
Not open for further replies.
Terra is making a Chili for tomorrow. This makes me happy. I love Chili especially when it's sub 30* out.

Loving my time with the in mexico with my gf and her family. Off to a seafood lunch now with the in laws.

f31d2f656f3d49afafe3174b0ba8a205.jpg

When are you going Matt?

Here now. Pooped a after a 14 Hour Dr. now the girl wants to go swimming go figure but who can complain when you have 88° weather and sun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Officially moving out to Philadelphia. Staying with the same firm, but it's a nice jump up the ladder. I'll start the first week of February. Time to find a place!

If there are any THPers around Philly, let me know!

Congrats. Now you are closer to DC area to be able to jump down for a round.

This stuff has arrived for my restaurant, 9 big pallets

I am appalled that you do not use U-Haul for your self-storage needs.

Congrats to Rob & the Mrs.

Hey 441: What's a HOF babysitter get $/hr ???

It's a rant; especially when I was trying to get out the darn house and he refused to leave it. There's a club and ball in my backseat

Hi. Jace is looking for his golf club. Hurry home!

I'm sitting at my desk with a coffee while someone shovels up to our door. It's got its downsides to be sure, but it's this time of year that I'm glad we went the condo route instead of a house.

Awesome stuff Freddie, when do you expect to open the doors.

Partner looked at building today, he thinks we will be under contract in a couple weeks

Congrats. Now you are closer to DC area to be able to jump down for a round.
I, agree with this thought.
Officially moving out to Philadelphia. Staying with the same firm, but it's a nice jump up the ladder. I'll start the first week of February. Time to find a place!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Welcome, sir, glad to have you. If you have any questions about anything, let me know. Hopefully we can get you out for some golf as well.

Whereabouts are you looking for a place?

Don from TT/PX is dropping KNOWLEDGE on the forum and I love it!

Free tickets with parking pass for the UD vs Arkansas game

Well as of 5:37am today, im officially an uncle again. Rob's wife was a trooper as she was in labor for almost a day and a half.

Kinda wish I could blow off work today

Well as of 5:37am today, im officially an uncle again. Rob's wife was a trooper as she was in labor for almost a day and a half.

Congrats to Robman and the fam.

#justintime
#taxes

Congrats to Robman and the fam.

#justintime
#taxes

lol he missed his date in the pool by 6 hours lol

guessing the tax benefit will more than offset the lost winnings lol

Is it safe to assume that during that day and a half, Rob just went golfing?

Noice! Congrats to Rob and the fam Day and half.....I'm sure Rob heard names not suitable for the forum hahaha. #Beastmode

I'm currently at the range hitting balls for the first time in 272 days.

My left shoulder isn't exactly thrilled about it, but it sure feels good to pure a 7 iron again - once out of every ten swings - only a "little" rusty... Only shanked a couple so far at least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back