Calling all Carolinians

Brave man to go for the second level. The payoff was certainly worth it!

(I hate that hole sooooo much)

It's got to be the trickiest hole on the course!

Hey Carolinians, The Cup is coming and its going to be mind blowing!
Winner Take All

You guys going to be in the Live Round thread for the Dormie Club? I hope so

I will try to do as much as possible. I tend to start out strong posting updates and then get wrapped up in the golf and good company and forget to keep going.

I will try to do as much as possible. I tend to start out strong posting updates and then get wrapped up in the golf and good company and forget to keep going.

This is me ... get into the round and I start to slip with the posting. Maybe if we tag team, we can put a full round up in the thread.

This is me ... get into the round and I start to slip with the posting. Maybe if we tag team, we can put a full round up in the thread.

I will try and make something happen as far as pictures and updates as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was planning on doing my best to take photos during the round.

Hey Carolinians, The Cup is coming and its going to be mind blowing!
Winner Take All
Everyone that can should jump on a chance for this. The courses are outstanding and this event will be amazing.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Everyone that can should jump on a chance for this. The courses are outstanding and this event will be amazing.

I agree dude, the courses alone are amazing and then add in the Zoo crew, competition and teammates, you have a recipe for an incredible experience.

Tomorrow should be interesting to say the least. I've probably only managed a few 9 hole rounds and an 18 in the past 2-3 months. I went to my home course to hit some balls yesterday and the range was closed due to it being a swamp. Will have to try somewhere else today.

Tomorrow should be interesting to say the least. I've probably only managed a few 9 hole rounds and an 18 in the past 2-3 months. I went to my home course to hit some balls yesterday and the range was closed due to it being a swamp. Will have to try somewhere else today.

Don't worry about it too much, this pretty much describes my entire round today in a single picture:

​That's going to be a tough up and down?

John, you know it doesn't matter. We'll all have fun, and no one will remember anyone else's score unless its a PB.

At that course we'll all look like we just picked up our sticks after a long layoff John, it will be fun though.

Yep if I break 90 tomorrow I will be happy

With as bad as I hit the ball today, you guys aren't making me feel any better......... lol

We started at 8:30 this morning and I was stiff and shivering as it was only 39 when we tee'd off. Even after it warmed up, I couldn't shake that stiff feeling.

I am going to have to bail on the round at Dormie tomorrow. I am sick right now and feeling horrible and not going to be able to make it. Sorry guys

​Hope you feel better. We'll try not to rub it in too bad.

So I just had this conversation with my wife...

Wife: What exactly are you doing tomorrow?
Chet: Playing golf.
W: At Pinehurst?
C: A course close to there, yes.
W: And who are you playing with?
C: Some guys from an online golf forum.
W: This isn't some catfish scheme, is it?
C: I certainly hope not. If it is, it is the most elaborate scheme in the world.

So I just had this conversation with my wife...

Wife: What exactly are you doing tomorrow?
Chet: Playing golf.
W: At Pinehurst?
C: A course close to there, yes.
W: And who are you playing with?
C: Some guys from an online golf forum.
W: This isn't some catfish scheme, is it?
C: I certainly hope not. If it is, it is the most elaborate scheme in the world.
Haha I have had that conversation a few times with the wife

Haha I have had that conversation a few times with the wife

Easy fix is to have them come to a THP Event. Ends the Catfish theories.

​Only our posted Handicaps.

Mine would only come if there was a spa and 5 star restaurant near by.

My wife isn't the type to meet new people. I've tried to get her to go along on couples trips with work buddies and such and she always says she doesn't want to because she's not interested in hanging out with women who she doesn't know.

Back