deuce

Grenade!
Reaction score
Rusty has the ability to take his clubs to some exotic places. I guess it's one of the perks of flying for a living (definitely not a perk for just being Canadian :silly:). For the rest of us schmo's, we're probably not that lucky. To celebrate #GenFLX however, I've started the hashtag #31Courses31Days. It'll be part C200 expose, and I suppose part homage to RR and our battle against the DMVites. I'll be visiting golf courses throughout the Carolina's, bringing W/S goodness to them. I'll post the results here (if no one minds).

PS: Leave it up to me to mess up the title of my very own hashtag in the thread subject line. Sheesh. Time to go to sleep.

Last edited:

This sounds like fun, ill be following along. Good luck with the journey.

Looking forward to following your journey Tom. I actually played that course 20 - 25 years ago when I lived on the Grand Strand.

Can't wait to see how this plays out Tom!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool idea. Have fun with it.

Love the idea Deuce, great pics so far. Can't wait to see the others!

Looks like fun so far..have fun, deuce!

Nice, Tom! I'm subscribed.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Really cool idea. I'm following along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomorrow is going to be a good one. With a bunch of THPers to boot!

Cool thread and cool idea! Way to rep the new clubs!

Tomorrow is going to be a good one. With a bunch of THPers to boot!

Tear 'em up. You got the right tools for the job!

Today, UNC Finley! Been looking forward to playing here. Love NC States Lonnie Poole, so wonder how this compares...

100% different type of course in my mind but still great.

Not sure I'll get to play it all, or at all. Damn cold right now and looks like the course might not be open for play until two hours after my 11:30 tee time. Need to be home around 6ish. Dang it, this is why booking through Golf Now is a pain. If I walk away, no refund if the course does open. Balls.

This is fun to follow along with Deuce.

What did you think of finley?

love this thread! making me ponder some c200's

What did you think of finley?

It was alright. ;)

Very generous fairways, big-ish greens, only a couple with some massive tiering. Some forced carries, but not that imposing. That rough would be a beeotch in the summertime though.

But I love it. The white tees fit my game very well today.

Wish I had had time to explore that club house.

Back