THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

Thought this was the "what are you eating right now" thread. Maybe we should rename it? :angel:
I figured OH and MI had the renaming of the sports talk thread so we could handle the food thread :alien:

That might be pushing me closer to the MA side. That looks like...garbage conveniently. Go back to pizza, wings, and deli sandwiches. no need to try to prove anything other than those.
Colin, my friend you have no idea how good these are.

No worries. I'll be home on the PC soon enough to find out what I need.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program of food pictures, nonsensical sports talk, and thinking of how bad New England is going DOWN.
I'm with the Food, and New England going down. Can't wait to get more details on this. As far as the sports talk, being from S. Jersey all I have is this.
08244968497102c9031f2071de3d693e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Seafood isn't even a competition.

Lobstuh from Maine. Clam rolls in Revere, steamahs and chowdah down the cape, kid...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I figured OH and MI had the renaming of the sports talk thread so we could handle the food thread :alien:

Hahaha, well if Texas gets its chance I'm sure we will have steers and automobiles as the discussion. Yes: intentionally being PC.

All they are pretty good.....but let's not get too carried away.
I don't want to hear this crap unless you've had a real Nick Tahou's one.

Seafood isn't even a competition.

Lobstuh from Maine. Clam rolls in Revere, steamahs and chowdah down the cape, kid...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you speak the truth

No worries. I'll be home on the PC soon enough to find out what I need.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program of food pictures, nonsensical sports talk, and thinking of how big New England is going to WIN.

FIFY...

All those great foods are negated by

b2019f1ae80539762b6dc1aa69c060f4.jpg

Colin, my friend you have no idea how good these are.

This is a fact. I'm not going to lie, if I had a few beverages that would probably look fantastic.

No joke, this was the display I walked into last week at the store:

cba4a9fd3f0f3680c94942ffbd1d3c3c.jpg

I thought I walked through the front door and into 1992…

that stuff is a travesty, but they more than make up for it with Brooklyn, Ithaca, and Southern Tier breweries.

that stuff is a travesty, but they more than make up for it with Brooklyn, Ithaca, and Southern Tier breweries.

Nothing I Mean NOTHING makes up for that. Although the breweries you list are quite decent.

You got me there dude. Nothing out of that river is even worth talking about let alone drinking lol.

Nothing I Mean NOTHING makes up for that. Although the breweries you list are quite decent.

Yea, I mean it's a pretty offensive thing to call beer honestly. haha

New York has the Clintons....Mass has the Kennedy's. Seems like a wash there hahahaha.

This was a nice surprise to see when I got home today. We have good beer here in NJ too!

Where's all the Jersey love?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins and now a group of guys from the region. You have Panda support!

Hopefully you are a better pickup than the other panda we recently acquired. Thanks for the support!

I almost hope this is on NY/NJ soil so we can pull a Patrick Reed "Shhhh..." As NE hoists the trophy.

Back