Official THP Event Pondering Thread

I'm scheduled to play in Savannah in a couple weeks and am wondering about the format. Is it individual or team, best ball, alternating shot or some other format? Are these events mainly for fun or for fun and serious golf, i.e. USGA rules strictly enforced?

Thanks.

I'm scheduled to play in Savannah in a couple weeks and am wondering about the format. Is it individual or team, best ball, alternating shot or some other format? Are these events mainly for fun or for fun and serious golf, i.e. USGA rules strictly enforced?

Thanks.

It will be 2-man teams and the format will be made available soon I would imagine.

There are no rules officials, but I think I speak for everyone to keep it honest and you will have a good time.

With the event season about to get into full swing it is time to revive this one. Looking forward to seeing what the Cobra event will be like. I also want to see if I can swing the Gauntlet and get another crack at desert golf. The Wilson event is close to home and the people are great. The Cleveland event with be amazing and my short game needs the help. Man this year is jammed packed. I need to get my ducks in a row.

The gauntlet starts on my wife's birthday so it's a no go.
RR starts on the last day of a long planned family reunion so that's a no go.
Bridgestone event is like 3 days before my daughters birthday so that's iffy, but I really want to go to that one.

Wilson is way up there on my event radar. It always looks amazing and I'd really like to get a chance to see what they've got in store and meet the folks there.

The BIG ONE for me is #TheCup. That one is close and it just feels like it's going to be an amazing event. I'm ready to start selling body parts to get to that one.

*Disclaimer: I'm not actually going to sell body parts because that is very illegal.*

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Right now the Gauntlet is what I am really interested and obviously RR due to proximity (and a great group of guys from Michigan).

Right now the Gauntlet is what I am really interested and obviously RR due to proximity (and a great group of guys from Michigan).
Got that golden ticket too. Did you officially use it yet?

Poor timing this year it seems for me.
Had high hopes for the Gauntlet , but ends up during my camping trip with the wife and friends

Hopefully Wilson Staff shines on me this year, it would be an awesome birthday trip!

Gauntlet has been top on my list for quite a while. Looks like I won't be available now due to work.

Bridgestone in Vegas, and The Cup are now at the top of my want in list. July will be wide open for me schedule wise. September could be a bit iffy, but man would I love to do Vegas with THPers.

I ponder all the events and hope logistics and finance works for me. I'm pondering the effing Grandaddy of course! Also the regional rivalry NE edition the upstate NY event and the cobra and up and down with Cleveland right now. I'm out for the other events due to my reasons above

2016 is filled with so many great events it's hard to choose one over another. RR, TheCup, NY event, Wilson, Project X and of course Thegrandaddy are on my list and will see what else comes up

Quite a few events I am pondering for 2016. Timing for me will be everything with the upcoming move and such. The list is as follows:
Regional Rivalry
#TheCup
Wilson Staff
Granddaddy is a given.

I plan on applying for all the ones I can get into. There are so many! I was put on the wait list for the first two so I just have to keep trying. I didn't get to apply for very many last year and had to cancel the two that I did get into because of a back problem but I'm healthy and ready to go now!!

VEGAS!!!!

#TheCup
#TheGrandaddy

I plan on applying for all the ones I can get into. There are so many! I was put on the wait list for the first two so I just have to keep trying. I didn't get to apply for very many last year and had to cancel the two that I did get into because of a back problem but I'm healthy and ready to go now!!

I'm with you on this one M....I figure I go for what I can and if I get in Awesome, if not, there's always the next one to go for!

One event at a time for me.

#THPKickoffClassic next week then we will see what else works in the schedule that I can try for.

#TheGauntlet & #TheCup but not sure finances will allow either of those to happen.

Vegas is right around my wife's and my birthdays, so I might be able to swing that if I get in.

I cannot wait to see what Cure has cooked up with THP this year, loved making the trip to OH last year, such a great company, Jeff and John were awesome!

I have a nice list of events I am hopeful on getting into.

#THPRegionalRivalry
#TheCup
Vegas!!
Wilson Event

And I'd do unspeakable things to make a return to #TheGrandaddy!

My list this year:

#TheGauntlet
#THPRegionalRivalry
#TheCup
Possibly Vegas!

And I am on the same page as Michigan Slice for #TheGrandaddy!

I'm pushing for;

#THPRegionalRivalry
#The Cup
Maybe Vegas
and of course the #TheGrandaddy! I have the days set aside just in case.

With the RR and Club Clash on tap I am still looking to do another event somewhere. Have not decided which one but I am think their will be multiples I at least put in for. Was hoping to do some more but some things happening in my personal and professional life are going to limit me to 3 this year more than likely

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back