Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

Done deal. Just need this damn weather to break! ;)

im guessing we have about a month. were going to get an early spring i feel it.

Late jumping in, but Shale and Quarry are legit. Like the fact that I live 20-25 mins to the Quarry. Shale...not so much.

you ever play manakiki or fowlers mill? those are my tracks of choice during the summer.
I haven't. I have driving to the east side of Cleveland. City tournament is at sleepy this year but the year after at manakiki so will put some rounds in next season probably.

Manakiki can bite me!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Manakiki can bite me!

its fine you just have to play it more than once to get the elevation changes and driving points.

Manakiki can bite me!

I shot 79 there and won a million bucks when playing with our bankers.

havent gotten the Mil yet though

Well duh, hard to resist not playing Brandywine

Never again will I suffer through that back nine. I'd rather play the front 9 twice or head across the street and play the par 3.

Never again will I suffer through that back nine. I'd rather play the front 9 twice or head across the street and play the par 3.

is that the course that is so narrow on the back with woods on both sides you cant really hit driver at all?

good deal for the simulator there

is that the course that is so narrow on the back with woods on both sides you cant really hit driver at all?

There is basically no point. I carved a hybrid around that thing alright, but it's just really dumb.

Oh wow, 200+?

I'll be taking my talents to Boulder I think haha! Could get a solid 54 of practice in for the same price or less!

I'm in for 54 at Boulder.

Im not playing boulder 3 days in a row either

I thought I knew you.

I know a NYer that would hahahaha

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-ES!

Where is 90210? I figured with all this Boulder talk he would have chimed in already

Guilty as charged.

he got a link. He'll be in to lead the "Boulder for a week straight" charge soon.

See Above.

I'm in for 54 at Boulder.

I thought I knew you.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-ES!

Guilty as charged.

See Above.
U need ur horizon broadened.
Check out fowlers mill
Canadan will validate its legit

U need ur horizon broadened.
Check out fowlers mill
Canadan will validate its legit
Haha I'm certainly down for other tracks, but Boulder offers everything I'd ask for as far as a golf course goes.

And it appears winter is actually here.

GroupGolfer has a coupon for Oak Knolls in Kent: $16 for 18/cart

Not a bad track & is dryer than most when everywhere else is wet

Back