Nate A.K.A Big Time I'm Calling You Out! #THPCallout

2c8bb4f5b64a7b0e144b26a67aa0c92b.jpg

2ba264330539f1348a1a5d0614256e25.jpg

Well done guys and congrats Nate! That was a fun follow!

Nice match and great updates, guys!

I kinda want to play that course now. What's it rated at for the tees you played?

Way to fight, Mike! (that pullover is amazing, btw) Big Time doing Big Time things, as expected! Enjoyed the pics and the scopes!

Well done guys. Nice W Nate. Put up a good fight Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done guys! Enjoyed being able to see some of the action!

Great playing guys. Enjoyed following along.

Nate I have a scope question, how do you keep volume on periscope but keep your phone from ringing ?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Nate keeps taking pictures like this and one he got of me a couple of weeks ago, he might want to bring a helmet.

Brave Nate, love it!!

Dang, Nate, that's commitment to bringing us good photos! Are you a photographer for NatGeo or something? :D

Nate keeps taking pictures like this and one he got of me a couple of weeks ago, he might want to bring a helmet.

I have trust in my subjects! Ha!

Loved the periscopes today fellas! Great job with the coverage.

That was great to follow, congrats Nate, way to play strong Mike!

Guys! Got to tune into a couple of the scopes and the very first few posts before some back to back meetings. Was a great follow and the pics were awesome! Am totally caught up now and having played with you guys before, I laughed a LOT! Thanks for letting all of us in on the fun! Well done.

JM

Last edited:
Nice win, Nate. Way to battle today, Mike.

Looked like a heck of a fun time out there!

Had a great time yesterday watching the battle. So much fun and smiling all day. Even the alleged airborne golf club incident put some more pressure on the perpetrator. Hope his girls are ok this morning.
Glad I was able to be there to watch the THP greatness!

Back