Status
Not open for further replies.
So Wednesday night we will have little puppy feet running around the house... It took 2.5 years, but i think i'm ready..

So Wednesday night we will have little puppy feet running around the house... It took 2.5 years, but i think i'm ready..

Awesome!

Breeder or adoption? What breed of pup?

Awesome!

Breeder or adoption? What breed of pup?
It's an adoption; my mom volunteers at a no-kill shelter and i finally got up there to see what they all had. She's a Springer Spaniel. My wife's family has had two springers previously (and one right now), and has always been real happy. It was pretty cool, there were 5 of them from the same litter, and she just walked over and climbed into my lap while the other ones were playing amongst themselves with toys... Ironically they told us she was already going to a home, so we didn't think we could have her. When they called yesterday our top two choices were being adopted and she was actually available.

Awesome, good on you guys!!

I had a 10 minutes argument with my wife's pitbull over a piece of cornbread tonight. She was pretty determined that I was going to share........ and she ended up being right.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

We have 2 cats in addition to our dog and I literally have to stand guard while the one slow eater finishes his food. The other gobbles it up and is right over there ready to push in and steal his food. I didn't always do this and I think the poor guy was never getting much to eat.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

We have 2 cats in addition to our dog and I literally have to stand guard while the one slow eater finishes his food. The other gobbles it up and is right over there ready to push in and steal his food. I didn't always do this and I think the poor guy was never getting much to eat.

Our cairn terrier does the exact same to our yellow lab...and the lab let's him do it so I have to call the terrier off when he wanders that way.

Our cairn terrier does the exact same to our yellow lab...and the lab let's him do it so I have to call the terrier off when he wanders that way.
Exactly, the other cat is passive and just lets him. When I see the other one making its move I have to fend him off with a gentle foot wedge :)

Beckett appears to be pretty happy with me working from home today.

277c33fda6d0630f387277cdf2c54b13.jpg

Looks to be feeling pretty good today. #WhatWorms?

Dude is gonna be LARGE!

Love it!

JM

So cute.

Looks to be feeling pretty good today. #WhatWorms?

Dude is gonna be LARGE!

Love it!

JM

I'm hoping so.....gonna be a great dog for the girls to grow up with.

Any breed who's ancestors use to hunt lions has got to be a good protector of its girls.

Well, she lasted way longer than we all thought. We got her eating again but she was beyond picky and we had to change foods every day. We were giving her water through a syringe most days just so she didn't dehydrate.

We have an appointment in the morning to put her down. I'm really hoping she just falls asleep today and doesn't wake up. I can't handle the vet and watching all of it. For some reason I have little sympathy for humans but when it comes to a dog, I'm a total cry baby.

169064aeb7da956b3d1afd3c76371f49.jpg

The picture isn't what it looks like. We kept stepping on her while working in the room so we boxed the entrance. She found that little gap and wedged in between them just to watch us.

RIP Sadie girl...

oh man that's so sad. Hang in there buddy. Hopefully her final hours are good for her and you guys.

Stay strong rt. Hang in there, hopefully her last day brings you and her joy together.

Hang in there rp. I feel for you guys buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sorry, RT...such a tough time to deal with. Remember the good times with her.

Had to take the dog to the vet yesterday his back is messing up again. Poor guy was just lethargic yesterday and I could tell he was hurting. This morning he was a little better. Doc said I need to get him to stop jumping so much but it is hard. He is a puggle that thinks he is a lab.

Sorry Ryan.
Just the other day I was thinking of asking how she was doing.
Ts&Ps

So sorry to hear that RT.

Sorry to hear RT. Thought's and prayers.

Sorry to hear. She will rest well.

We have an appointment in the morning to put her down. I'm really hoping she just falls asleep today and doesn't wake up. I can't handle the vet and watching all of it. For some reason I have little sympathy for humans but when it comes to a dog, I'm a total cry baby

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

So sad rt... hang in there dude.

My dog has had it tough last couple months. Got neutered, then broke a nail which had to be removed down to the bare quick. Now on the same paw as the broken nail, his dew claw is swollen and raw. I'm thinking it got hurt somehow when I had him groomed. Have an appointment to get it checked. Poor thing can't catch a break

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back