WTB / WTT: Odyssey Metal-X Milled #1 WIDE

Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerCobra98

Reaction score
Looking to possibly buy or trade for an Odyssey Metal-X Milled #1 WIDE. The #1 WIDE would need to be in near perfect condition.

I have a MINT(ish) Metal-X Milled 2-Ball that I'd be willing to trade straight up as I own 2 of them. Just found out that the #1 WIDE's are face balanced and I think I might like it so I'm seeking one out. Full disclaimer - my 2-Ball has a pin stripe tape line on the top that splits the balls and helps line up putts. Under that tape was a marker line that I first attempted to draw but didn't like the way it turned out. I removed the line but it didn't quite cleanup as well as I had hoped. The tape line covers that area and it cannot be seen. Other than that it's perfect without a single knick or mark anywhere. It also has a SuperStroke 3.0 grip. Thanks.

Last edited:
So if the tape comes off the putter is a bit flawed and you want a perfect 1W for this? Just want to be clear.

pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So if the tape comes off the putter is a bit flawed and you want a perfect 1W for this? Just want to be clear.

Thanks for the attitude. The putter would be technically flawed yes, however you can barely notice it. I put the full disclaimer there. I'm an OCD person so yes I notice these types of things. Most people would care less. At least I'm being honest. If you can't contribute something positive it's best you just keep to yourself bud.

Thanks for the attitude. The putter would be technically flawed yes, however you can barely notice it. I put the full disclaimer there. I'm an OCD person so yes I notice these types of things. Most people would care less. At least I'm being honest. If you can't contribute something positive it's best you just keep to yourself bud.

Easy killer there's no need for hostility. He was just trying to make sure he understood completely what the post was saying

Pretty sure he is just trying to make sure he understood your wants correctly. He's a moderator, just take it easy.

Easy killer there's no need for hostility. He was just trying to make sure he understood completely what the post was saying

Not exactly sure that's what his intentions were. There's no winning here, he's a "moderator" and I guess that's what this site has to offer. Thought it was a cut above. Sorry I posted a condition I wanted a putter to be in. Guess you can close this down. I did say I would buy the putter outright, not just trade. Whatever.

Closed per Op request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back