Status
Not open for further replies.
We will have the review thread unlocked as soon as someone is ready with pictures for the first post.

If someone doesn't beat me to it today, I can get the lightbox together since I won't be home until dark tonight so I can at least get pics up.

someday I will get a UPS Notification for mine. Until then I shall live vicariously through you.

I imagine you have plenty of fun-ness to tide you over for a hot minute. Hahahaha

I imagine you have plenty of fun-ness to tide you over for a hot minute. Hahahaha

would have more if USPS wasn't USPS. But yeah I have a date with some 355 oh and GBB.

would have more if USPS wasn't USPS. But yeah I have a date with some 355 oh and GBB.

Time for a sig change my friend. Get that cover the EFF out of there!

Darn you guys and your new toys! All in good time haha

Found out today that my boss comes into my building some weekends and practices his archery so I when I said I'm going to set up a net and a matt and practice my golf during the winter he said go for it. Now I need a net 40 yards long and 20 feet wide. I will have about 80 yards to hit balls and be warm during the winter.

Two straight rounds with NO elbow brace and very little pain. :rockon:

I set 2 golfing goals for myself this year, and I have completed both. 1st was to break 80, and the 2nd was to have a HC in the 10's. After last nights 9 it combined with another decent one and I'm trending to 10.8 now. Have one more round tomorrow before HC's set for the Gauntlet, but I'm very very happy with what I have been able to accomplish this year.

I set 2 golfing goals for myself this year, and I have completed both. 1st was to break 80, and the 2nd was to have a HC in the 10's. After last nights 9 it combined with another decent one and I'm trending to 10.8 now. Have one more round tomorrow before HC's set for the Gauntlet, but I'm very very happy with what I have been able to accomplish this year.

Congrats buddy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not coming to Jersey to see you now.

Let's be honest -- you never were really going to Jersey up your 2016 vacation...

... In 2016.

My buddy afwcardinal has been battling some serious elbow pain this year and hasn't got to play very much. He was able to come out today and get the round done without much pain and played pretty good, great to have him back out there with me again!

Nice work dude! Glad you reached your goals. Hopefully now you won't be as distraught when we stomp you in the Gauntlet.

2 years ago I decided I needed a "break". I stepped away from regular play on the course, and honestly I had lost the passion to play. I stayed away from my regular group for an entire year.

Last year, I started to play again, but it was with my friends who didn't really play, with people who were just starting out and were excited to be on a course. My handicap started climbing steadily, and still is, but I was having fun and building a proper travelling handicap.

This year, I met THP'ers for the first time. I have fun every time I play now, and appreciate being on a course more. I was hit the range twice this week, and then played golf 4 days in a row. It is silly, but thats a huge thing for me, being back into golf and wanting to play that much again. My game is so much better than it was when I stepped away (but my handicap is higher). I hit the ball better off the tee, and my short game/putting is a definite point of pride.

I don't regret for a second the choice I made, because it has allowed me to be excited about golf again, and to just love being out on the course again.

Hanging out with the family and enjoying some good Puerto Rican food

I LOVE Puerto Rican food! My roommates in college, and our next door neighbors were from PR, our house always smelled amazing.

If there are ever any events in New England count me and I'll bring some heavenly Puerto Rican food. Got all my mothers secret recipes!

Tailgating Countryfest at Gillette Stadium today. Weather is perfect and company is great!

I'm not coming to Jersey to see you now.

In 2016, I'll still be in Jersey so you can come visit me on your 2016 vacation in 2016.

My wife and I will be welcoming a son into our lives in early January. We've been pretty quiet about everything thus far (she's actually trying to find a useful way of sharing this on her facebook right now haha) but I wanted to share with my THP family this exciting news as the weeks count down to B-Day. For those who I lean on through the process, I'll just go ahead and offer my thanks right now. This place is more than just about golf to me, and the people I've met prove that time and time again.

I'm pretty pumped. Little man is going to get his golf on EARLY!!!!

My wife and I will be welcoming a son into our lives in early January. We've been pretty quiet about everything thus far (she's actually trying to find a useful way of sharing this on her facebook right now haha) but I wanted to share with my THP family this exciting news as the weeks count down to B-Day. For those who I lean on through the process, I'll just go ahead and offer my thanks right now. This place is more than just about golf to me, and the people I've met prove that time and time again.

Dude this is awesome and I have no doubt you will be great parents. Do it YOUR WAY & if you need anything let me know.

Congrats Dan!!! That's fantastic news man!!!

Congrats Dan. Fantastic news.

Oh my goodness Dan!! Congratulations!!

Dude awesome! Another little hockey player in the world all is good man. Congrats again man

Please let me name him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back