Live Club Testing - Come Join Us

Hey JB, anyway I can get a read out of me shooting the xr16?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is out playing 441 in his THPCallout, I'm sure he will respond when he done.
Hey JB, anyway I can get a read out of me shooting the xr16?

Yeah I noticed that, hope he kills it

If he is #LawnDarts #FeelPlayer like yesterday watch out!

The skins game is going to be boring this morning compared to yesterday. I at least had one birdie. Great course and even better people. GRCTampa and I bought beer 12 beers $72...ouch.

Money well spent. Closest I got to 72 all day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yesterday was a great time. First THP outing and everyone was awesome. Shot my worst score in years but had a blast. Looking forward to another outing and a chance to play better. Thanks to everyone at THP for a great day!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well I got home last night around 11pm. I-4 was awful and the rain didn't let me go past 50mph.

It was great seeing some new and old faces as usual. Makes the 4hr drive seem short when you get to a THP outing. Had the pleasure of teeing it up again with Jhoefer99 . But first time playing with TroyeFL and rjb01camaross. Great group of guys and we had a blast. Jeds short game is something to be envious of, TroyeFL was just crushing the new XRPro and Rjb introduced me to how cool Arccos is and was finding every FW with that F6+. If this is a test trial run for what club clash will be, those guys are in for a real treat!

I'll be posting more in thier perspective threads but a short recap on EVERYTHING I tried:

XR: Visually didn't set up good for me. Took only 4 swings and didn't see the numbers but would much gravitate towards the XR Pro in the looks/setup department. These clubs look much better in person I will say

XR Pro: Definite improvement over last years model in sound and feel department. Very cool looking. Saw TroyeFL kill this thing all day. This was my choice of the 2

KingLTD: took this one out on course. Was hitting hit square in the face all day but just could not get the face to turn over yesterday. Nothing about the club itself, total user error here. When I did catch it clean this is easily the longest and best feeling driver I've hit.

Cobra F6+: RJB01camaross was crushing this thing. A bit more forgiving than the LTD but preferred the feel of the LTD. still a solid feel and one heck of a driver!

C200: grabbed 441's paired with the rogue shafts and they felt solid. A definite Thud at impact. T be fair to these, I didn't get to spend as much time with it as the range was just soaked and didn't feel like getting after it with these clubs in an effort of keeping the mud off myself

Grandura: YES PLEASE!! That is all

Thanks to everyone who came out yesterday and to THP for putting this together. Pudge it was a pleasure meeting you and was unfortunate you weren't able to get out there with us but thanks for letting me take your spot!!

Until the next one!

Last edited:
Good seeing you xavier even without the beard ur still a cool guy

Good seeing you xavier even without the beard ur still a cool guy

Can you please tell my wife. She didn't get the memo on the beard!

The sun is out when Greg steps up to the LM. Nvm, it's only his shirt
5ea96f054747e4edaee960bc82028ba7.jpg
I am a literal, and figurative, ray of sunshine on a cloudy day.

You guys killed it today, was really fun to follow

Didn't have the opportunity to stay up with this thread yesterday as I was driving back. Man talk about what looked like a fun day! You guys rocked the thread.

Time lapse of the XR16 Launch Monitor data collection.

Awesome, Troy.

Love me some time lapse video action! Very cool, Troy.

Pretty awesome Troy. GoPro I assume? Pictures or video?
Hero4 video, bumped the frames per second up to cut the length down. It's about an hour of footage. Had a black eyed peas song on top of it since there is no sound due to the faster playback, but Youtube copyright didn't appreciate that

Hero4 video, bumped the frames per second up to cut the length down. It's about an hour of footage. Had a black eyed peas song on top of it since there is no sound due to the faster playback, but Youtube copyright didn't appreciate that

troye that came out great! can you snag my swings and pm them to me? I was the second guy. if you want to edit out the drop kick mud chunk I'd be fine with that!!!

Damnit, you can still see where I topped the ball even I time lapse lol. There goes my swing.... And then there stays my ball 4ft ahead of me for the rest of the video

Damnit, you can still see where I topped the ball even I time lapse lol. There goes my swing.... And then there stays my ball 4ft ahead of me for the rest of the video

Dont worry about it. Right at 1:26, I got covered in mud from topping a ball and gave Freddie a nice shower of mud too.

Very cool!

Back