What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 over 40 on nine tonight. Not too bad, but not quite up to my potential. Had a few good up and downs, which I was thrilled with.

I haven't the slightest idea, but it was a lot. Match play causes accurate scorekeeping to be difficult when you're playing so poorly.

So-so on the front and stunk up the back, putts were the problem for the most part. 82 (39,43)

So-so on the front and stunk up the back, putts were the problem for the most part. 82 (39,43)

I'm thinking you and I need one of those Cure putters ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm thinking you and I need one of those Cure putters

Tough pins today, lots of break near the hole. In my case, I don't think the problem is the club, I think it's the doofus holding the club.

As mentioned above - had a great round with Wicked Cool Bearded Man. Shot an 81, and played some of the more consistent golf I've played in a while. Had some trouble with speed on putts - had a few of those dropped and I avoided the triple I took on a par 3, could have been my first round in the 70s.

Oh, and I want some z945s.

Tough pins today, lots of break near the hole. In my case, I don't think the problem is the club, I think it's the doofus holding the club.

I have a doofus that plays my clubs too. I hate that guy!

Got in 9 at twilight and shot 37. Birdied 2 but bogies on 7 and 8

Started out hot for league tonight parring 1 and 2 then putting went to crap big time. Then 8th hole 357yd par 4, 150yd second shot to inside 3ft. Made the birdie. Ended with a 48 but should have easily been mid to low 40's if it wasn't for my putting.

Nice job, Kang.

Dave...great start and a great birdie on 8!

As mentioned above - had a great round with Wicked Cool Bearded Man. Shot an 81, and played some of the more consistent golf I've played in a while. Had some trouble with speed on putts - had a few of those dropped and I avoided the triple I took on a par 3, could have been my first round in the 70s.

Oh, and I want some z945s.

Where did you guys tee it up?

41/44/85.

39/42-81 today in mens club. Total mixed bag. Pull hooks were still there, so i had to scramble for some good pars considering my tee troubles. Still took a couple big numbers though

What did you shoot today?

Played 9 holes as a sub in my neighborhood league. Came out to play some golf. Was hitting the ball great in all facets of the game. Was even through 6, then had a few bad drives that led to a bogey and a double. Ended up posting a 39 with 15 putts. +4

Big shout out to Rob for coming out as a second sub! Couldn't beat the $3.50 round either! Always good time and you made me a huge fan of the RX2 even with your putting woes.

As Ed would say, "It's not the club!"

league night, 9 holes, 4 fairways hit, 6 0f 9 greens hit in regulation, 17 putts for a 2 over 38.

81 this am. Really struck it well. Zero luck on the greens. Played well though

92 yesterday in a tournament. Very difficult course playing a bit further back than I normally would. Got a bit sloppy at the end - gotta learn to prevent that from happening.

I haven't the slightest idea, but it was a lot. Match play causes accurate scorekeeping to be difficult when you're playing so poorly.
I've played a lot of match play and the worst thing you can think of is the score on the last hole. You really have to put yourself in the moment of each hole and play to your strengths. Thinking of over all score will pollute your head.

A ho hum 87 on a course I feel I should play better than that on. I hit the ball decent I just didn't put myself in positions to score week enough.

Played last night by myself for the first time in a week. Must've been a good week off as I started birdie, birdie, par, birdie before giving a few back. Hit a lot of second shots, was adjusting the new Bertha Mini throughout, etc, so it was a definite practice round, but I always play my first ball for score and shot 71. Will take. Game is pretty good right now. Could be special if I was any good with the wedge around the green.

Played 9 today. 42 with 13 putts, from 3,500+ yards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back