Anybody ever try this swing method? MPMIG?

Chip

Reaction score
Handicap
[video=youtube_share;UTvDqJqf-Dw]http://youtu.be/UTvDqJqf-Dw[/video]

Really searching the Internet on a cold afternoon looking for something to work in my swing?Sounds real convincing the more I research it.Never heard of this or the instructor,but the feedback sounds real positive.

[video=youtube_share;UTvDqJqf-Dw]http://youtu.be/UTvDqJqf-Dw[/video]

Really searching the Internet on a cold afternoon looking for something to work in my swing?Sounds real convincing the more I research it.Never heard of this or the instructor,but the feedback sounds real positive.

Aren't you currently seeing an instructor? I wouldn't mess with this if you are paying someone to help you with your golf swing. My .02 cents

Aren't you currently seeing an instructor? I wouldn't mess with this if you are paying someone to help you with your golf swing. My .02 cents

I agree. Hook up with a qualified, real live human........

I dunno, I am not a smart man, but I don't see ANYBODY on tour with this action. That tells me it can't be that good.

Hard to tell much from that little video.

Huh?......

Huh?......

lol that was my response too!!! i was like, "what the hell did i just watch? i'm more confused than if i'd never seen it in the first place"

It doesn't look to me like it's a swing method at all. Looks like a weird over hinge of the right wrist. I wouldn't necessarily recommend trying it.

I'm confused about what I just watched.

This looks like adding another level of complexity to an already complex game. Why would you want to add a few more cogs to the machine if it's already working just fine the way it is?

This makes about as much sense to me as leecomotion

I can't figure out I'd this video is a spoof or not

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

It's a 70 minute video that I bought online.It sounds convincing to me,just wondered if anyone tried or played golf this way?

just watching that screwed up my swing

I have never seen it..

It's a 70 minute video that I bought online.It sounds convincing to me,just wondered if anyone tried or played golf this way?
Again, I going to commit a bias by authority, but considering there isn't a professional golfer getting into that position, I would pass.

I think the truth is you can do anything at the top of your swing, all that really matters is that your downswing finds itself on plane. But it just looks horrible

This makes about as much sense to me as leecomotion
Lee commotion makes more sense to me. This looks all kinds of wrong to me.

I think the truth is you can do anything at the top of your swing, all that really matters is that your downswing finds itself on plane. But it just looks horrible
Well, don't you need plane and a face squared to your target (more or less depending on path)? Pronating the wrists that much seems like it would make the second part nearly impossible, or at least hugely dependent on timing.

There are many ways to swing a club, and teach golf. Martin Ayers has some valid theories about the way to swing a club but the video that you posted is an incomplete, consfusing snippet of his teachings. I'm of the opinion that the vast majority of golfers can improve the fastest by getting a PGA professional help correct your flaws.

Last edited:
If it is any consolation,the purchase video is very well done.One part of the body is moving one way,and the arms are moving another.According to Mr.Ayers,the ball just gets in the way and shoots targetward at an incredible speed.In theory it should work everytime.Like he said "it's a turbo charger" to add to your current swing.Im curious to see how I do with it in my net at home

Christo of My Swing Evolution had a session with this guy in which he was hitting 180 yard 8 irons.

He lost me when he said something to the effect of "everyone can swing twice as hard with this move".

Not possible, it Sounded like an infomercial.

Back