Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want them.

1440769022893.jpg

Go with the chrome version. Then remove all the paint fill!

Man darn F6 irons. Can't stop staring at them.

Going heavy!

yeah a little strange for what I have been leaning. I happen to hit the amt tour issue in the TMBs and it felt good. Until recently I've been an s300 guy. I like the concept of the amt and going lighter in the long irons.

Still debating though because I like the KBS tour. Going to do a fitting for these before deciding

I doubt I would turn down the black finish. It's fantastic.

Also, remove paintfill for my sky blue? Done deal.
I'd go glossy black paintfill. Would look awesome on the Matt black. Somehow I knew you'd say blue though lol

I'd go glossy black paintfill. Would look awesome on the Matt black. Somehow I knew you'd say blue though lol

Now that sounds good!

Hi Jman

12715506_1686466658305644_5745800549485985382_n.jpg

Man that looks nice!!

Man that looks nice!!

yep, bronze finish with a gold plated sole plate. Hope they bring some of these finishes out to the ordering process.

yep, bronze finish with a gold plated sole plate. Hope they bring some of these finishes out to the ordering process.

Do we have any information as to when that will happen? even the custom neck options. When is that happening?

Do we have any information as to when that will happen? even the custom neck options. When is that happening?

no idea, but I'm interested in learning a bunch more about them.

Just saw the Instagram. bronze PVD finish is correct..

5578dcdedd7ef0d4f4739fc3d86abb6f.jpg
dcfa7fd0660b02abdfed1a10b41509f3.jpg

Thinking hybrid, dropping the 3 iron out of the bag, it is fine off the tee, but struggling of the deck. The 4 iron is fine off the tee and the deck. Problem is 3w is 15*, 4 iron is 24* so kind of a big gap. Have to figure out if 19* or 21* would be better. :dont-know:

right handed flow neck rochester with black paintfull in that finish?

please and thank you.

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOULON Tuesday!

I wasn't a fan of the looks at first, but the more I look at them the more I like them.

still too expensive for me though

Damn....Toulon makes some great looking putters.

I love the overall look of the King Forged CB's, it just kills me that every time I look at them in hand they look more dark brown than black.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back