#THPCallout Russtopher v. TeedUpThoughts Virtual Battle

boys, i am teeing it up this weekend and have a couple openings for saturday in newport if you need to practice

Wish I could, but this Sat is booked with kids sports unfortunately. Definitely will get out again soon, especially if this weather keeps up!

On a side note, I seem to have lost some favor in here after a political ad ran by my opponent. Just remember folks, check the facts... There is still sand on the Simulator, "towering 220yd drives" and foot wedge claims aside this will be a battle to the end...

I have to take the MVP from the first #theking event: Teedupthoughts! Go get em Ray!

Ok, I've never played a Sim round (it's a Cali thing) so I'm really interested in watching how this works.

TuT,
That was a pretty compelling political ad by Russ and he is spotted 7 pops. What message would you like to give the voters to sway us to your camp? Drink tokens, SWAG? :act-up:

Honestly, after the swings I took on the sim at GS earlier, if he spotted me 10 pops he still would be the favorite! #winterrust

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, I've never played a Sim round (it's a Cali thing) so I'm really interested in watching how this works.

TuT,
That was a pretty compelling political ad by Russ and he is spotted 7 pops. What message would you like to give the voters to sway us to your camp? Drink tokens, SWAG? :act-up:

I could go all 'Murica and promise binders full of swag and beers with Joe the Plumber, but I'll run a clean ethical, campaign. My HoF tag and MVP speak to performance under pressure, my affinity for quality craft beer speaks to my high moral standards, and the fact that I just wrote this paragraph should demonstrate that my sarcastic sense of humor can win over the masses. Vote early, vote often, vote TuT!

Honestly, after the swings I took on the sim at GS earlier, if he spotted me 10 pops he still would be the favorite! #winterrust

That sim isn't the most accurate around, but the guys that work there are nice (and fans of THP).

We have an official tee time, Sunday 1/17 from 10-12 this will happen.

This is going to be a lot of fun, regardless of the outcome!

And by regardless of the outcome, I mean I'm going to make sure I have extra room in my fridge to hold that six pack.

This should be a fun follow!

Looking forward to followinf along

This is going to be a lot of fun, regardless of the outcome!

And by regardless of the outcome, I mean I'm going to make sure I have extra room in my fridge to hold that six pack.

You have a better chance at hitting powerball... Lol

You have a better chance at hitting powerball... Lol

I'm eating with the fam at the 99 on the other side of the lot right now, doing a little pre round scouting ;)

I'm eating with the fam at the 99 on the other side of the lot right now, doing a little pre round scouting ;)

There's a beer store across the street if you'd like to scout out the nice brew I'll be receiving

The match is number one interest in this of course, but the beer is going to be a close 2nd

After I saw Alex's thread about his scripting I started to wonder if I should script for this callout.

But then I said "nah" and figured jeans and a polo would be OK :) I don't want to be that guy wearing spikes indoors with a staff bag, s***king every other shot into the screens between the bays!!

After I saw Alex's thread about his scripting I started to wonder if I should script for this callout.

But then I said "nah" and figured jeans and a polo would be OK :) I don't want to be that guy wearing spikes indoors with a staff bag, s***king every other shot into the screens between the bays!!

Spikeless FTW buddy! :)

I could go all 'Murica and promise binders full of swag and beers with Joe the Plumber, but I'll run a clean ethical, campaign. My HoF tag and MVP speak to performance under pressure, my affinity for quality craft beer speaks to my high moral standards, and the fact that I just wrote this paragraph should demonstrate that my sarcastic sense of humor can win over the masses. Vote early, vote often, vote TuT!
Sounds good to me! TuT wins in a landslide!! Uh.. I mean wins by a couple of strokes.:fingers-crossed:

So are pictures/videos allowed in the sim?

Sounds good to me! TuT wins in a landslide!! Uh.. I mean wins by a couple of strokes.:fingers-crossed:

Absolutely! There will be full coverage

Don't see why they wouldn't be. I remember taking a bunch of pics last year in there when I was documenting some driver distance & dispersion. I plan on taking a bunch of pics while updating this thread during the match.

24 hours until this match, get your final picks in!

I'm getting pumped up for this match tomorrow. Spent some time in my garage hitting some foam balls just working on my takeaway... until I lost them all.

So I played some Rory McIlroy on my PS4, y'know, to help get ready for the tech aspect of being on the sim.

Now I'm sipping some Stone Coffee Milk Stout. So I should be good to go!!!

I'm getting pumped up for this match tomorrow. Spent some time in my garage hitting some foam balls just working on my takeaway... until I lost them all.

So I played some Rory McIlroy on my PS4, y'know, to help get ready for the tech aspect of being on the sim.

Now I'm sipping some Stone Coffee Milk Stout. So I should be good to go!!!
Sounds like some pretty solid pre-round work.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Fun thread - funnier comments!

As I have not met either guy, I based my decision on the thread. I usually like the guy who gets pops, but he claims to be rusty.

So, I will have to go with TuT on this one.

Good luck, gentlemen, and enjoy the post round beverages, whatever they may be!!

I am Spivey, and I approved this post.

We're here! Warmup has begun.

ab09e4e4c0e66385503b8c11e2150d90.jpg

Let's go Russ!

Back