Is there one company you just refuse to buy from? And why?

I don't really have any negative biases. I like or would consider anything that would help my golf game.

Were too rich for my blood then and probably still are. The Speedblade and SLDR irons were solid and the RSi line has gotten some good reviews, but I know what your saying, even more so with all the drivers.

Ya I have no beef with the irons, they were good to me. Still too many releases though but I guess they're making money so what do I know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya I have no beef with the irons, they were good to me. Still too many releases though but I guess they're making money so what do I know.

Not as much as you think lately...
"Adidas has launched another attempt to overhaul its struggling TaylorMade golf business, after the German group’s results fell short of expectations. The world’s second largest sportswear group by sales said that it had hired Guggenheim Partners, the investment bank, to consider options for its golf business, after the unit’s sales slumped 26 per cent year on year in the second quarter."

Not as much as you think lately...
"Adidas has launched another attempt to overhaul its struggling TaylorMade golf business, after the German group’s results fell short of expectations. The world’s second largest sportswear group by sales said that it had hired Guggenheim Partners, the investment bank, to consider options for its golf business, after the unit’s sales slumped 26 per cent year on year in the second quarter."

Well then. I rest my case.

I try to hit every OEMs offering I can get my hands on but I highly doubt there will ever be a Nike or PING club in my bag.

I just had a conversation with a small local golf shop owner a few days ago who won't even carry taylormade because in his opinion they flood the market with too many new clubs and he feels it has a negative effect on the market value of all club brands. Not just taylormade.

None of the course's in my area sell TM, Nike or Bridgestone, but all of them carry Callaway, Ping, Cleveland, Titleist and a couple of them, Wilson.

Comcast. If I ever get to move somewhere with good tv and internet service at a fair price and good customer service, I hope to never look back. I would love google fiber or what Chattanooga has even at half the speed. As for golf, Ill give pretty much all brands a fair shake.

it's NIKE and it's because I've been tired of their dumb swoosh since around 1991. Maybe they should just bring back their old 70's logo again just to mix things up.

qlNtiGp.png

it's NIKE and it's because I've been tired of their dumb swoosh since around 1991. Maybe they should just bring back their old 70's logo again just to mix things up.

qlNtiGp.png
How is that not a swoosh? Asking force friend

it's more than just the plain swoosh is what I'm getting at

I learned a while back, never say never about who I'm not buying.

Some of the posts in here crack me up. The misinformation is just outstanding...

If you're going to argue a certain point, at least have facts that backup your claim.

That's all I'll say...

Clubs wise Nike. I don't know what it is but I just can't stand their clubs. I'm not a Rory fan so maybe that's why. In saying that I think they have some of the better clothing ranges on the market

For me, this. Great clothing, etc. But I will never buy a Nike club. I just can't do it. Nor can I explain it.

Nike...Apparently their marketing department is failing.

Nike...Apparently their marketing department is failing.

With some of the "reasoning" I have read in here, no marketing department will succeed.

TM, Nike and Wilson. Reasons range from not having access, poor personal performance, and failing to instill confidence when I'm over the ball.

No. It's ignorant to rule out a brand simply because of my own personal hang ups unless they have unethical business practices.

Titliest...Ihave never been a fan or able to hit their clubs well, plus hate being told their ball is for everyone.

I wouldn't buy any of the Adams golf stuff, Dunno why, just never liked it.

Always been a Titleist/Taylormade fan.

The slots on the woods crown mean I would never buy one that came with it. It doesn't help they terrible re-sale.

If it helps me hit it better, and I can stomach looking at it, I'll give any brand a try...

The Ping hate in this thread really surprises me. Nike, I can sort of understand given the Tiger/Rory dynamic but again, if the club works...

Ping, on the other hand??

Up until recently, Titleist. I always had the mindset of "they don't need me they are the number one blah blah blah"

Fortunately, I've decided that's ridiculous. Their equipment is awesome and I plan to own some of it soon.

Up until recently, Titleist. I always had the mindset of "they don't need me they are the number one blah blah blah"

Fortunately, I've decided that's ridiculous. Their equipment is awesome and I plan to own some of it soon.

I played some pro v1's this weekend. I felt dirty and special all at once.

If it helps me hit it better, and I can stomach looking at it, I'll give any brand a try...

The Ping hate in this thread really surprises me. Nike, I can sort of understand given the Tiger/Rory dynamic but again, if the club works...

Ping, on the other hand??

Agreed. I had a stigma against Nike and then I hit the Vapor wood line and promptly said to hell with that. Now I'm thinking about yet another Nike metalwood.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Back