A Season of Golf Balls

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Golf season is winding down for a number of areas, but that does not mean it is winding down on THP. THP and Snell want to kick start your 2018 (or remainder of 2017) with a season supply of golf balls. Super easy and you just might win a whole lot of MTB golf balls.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/contest-win-season-snell-golf-balls/

2017-09-25%2012_00_09-L.gif

Great ball and they'll be in play at New England Fall golf outing this Sunday. Dean is also a sponsor of local cable show called On Course with Andy Brickley. Bruins color guy visits Mass courses with a guest and he plays MTB. Pretty neat.

Would love to give these a try.
6 dozen is a lot. I would be happy to get 1/2 dozen to try.
Thanks for the contest.

Easy peasy!! Such a solid golf ball!!

In! I had a Snell MTB in play yesterday, such a great ball!

Such a great golf ball. I have played several different brands this year and there is no denying that the MTB is right up there with the more expensive name brand balls. Definitely can't go wrong with these in quality or price.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Dang that was easy! Thanks Snell and THP

Thanks for the contest THP!!! Always awesome.

In...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in. You can never have enough balls and Snell is a winner in all categories.

Signed up, thanks THP and Snell!

Entry in; this ball is a show stopper and a great value. Thanks THP & Snell!

Entered. Super easy and awesome. Thanks for the opportunity THP & Snell. Your the best!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks for the opportunity. I always talk up the MTB to any of my playing partners that have not heard of, or tried them. I've converted a couple of friends to this ball and probably would've converted more if they could buy it in a store. Absolutely love this ball.

I'm in. Thanks for the opportunity, THP and Snell!

I've tried a bunch of balls this year, but keep going back to the MTB. My experimenting is over, I'm sticking with the Snells.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

I'm in, Thank You THP and Snell!

Done and done! Count me in!

I'm in! Love the Snell ball...I've lost them all over the southeast

I'm in. Love the Snell MTB. Been using them for awhile now and they are great ball.

In it to win it! Thanks THP and Snell Golf!

Love the Snell MTB! In and ready to win!
Thanks to THP and Snell for the chance.

Yes please!

Back