MI/OH and Anyone Else 2015 Gathering - August 29th

Finally in the first group at a THP round. Guys coming in now to a risky par 5.
6a659497be381eaa08edcad0d2a3a32a.jpg

I think you, Philly V and Stribs need to have a playoff.

77a92ce60eb5b81d07f5cd322ba5efc6.jpg

975280885facfa571bd7fb3a34ec65b4.jpg

Had a great time today...shot a lights out 30 on the front but followed it up with a less than desirable 57 for an 87 on the day

Had a great time today...shot a lights out 30 on the front but followed it up with a less than desirable 57 for an 87 on the day

Exhaustion kicked in

The 30 on the back was quite a surprise after my 73 front.
Which was weird because I didn't have a penalty on the front and only had 12 putts, just couldn't figure it out tee to green!

The back let's just say everything came together...

Well, the trend continues with my performance by day. Let's just say my Sunday best wasn't just attire related, but was 59 watch material. Every day needs to be Sunday.

c5fe4e51b1d1e21373dfb3403cd7169f.jpg

Drop offs made at the airport.
Thank you all for coming out! I hope everyone had a great time!
Lets do it again sometime!

With all of these under par rounds going up, I might need to play this course sometime.

With all of these under par rounds going up, I might need to play this course sometime.

No need to. Everyone is busting my chops and giving me shi* because of my posting earlier which has since been deleted.

I won't be posting any more scores because I get bashed for playing well. Otherwise I'd be getting praise for shooting in the 80s, 90s or even the 100s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a great weekend! It was much needed for me and I had a blast.

More later!!!

No need to. Everyone is busting my chops and giving me shi* because of my posting earlier which has since been deleted.

I won't be posting any more scores because I get bashed for playing well. Otherwise I'd be getting praise for shooting in the 80s, 90s or even the 100s.

People were just busting chops dude...No reason to not post scores or have some fun. Everybody seemed like that they had a great time today, and that is all that really matters.

Great arthur hills layout. Decent room off the tees but demanded very accurate iron shots

Great arthur hills layout. Decent room off the tees but demanded very accurate iron shots

Nice and I am a fan of some Hills courses.
What months is the sun out?

Cant speak to that will have to ask a michigander but grex will be happy i didnt get burnt

Had a blast this weekend! Thanks to Mikedean441 and tpluff for doing the dirty work. Safe travels for everyone heading home.

And we were fresh out of accurate iron shots.

The sun came out the entire back 9 for us today, we just wanted to keep everyone from getting a sunburn. I don't think anyone had much of a complaint about the weather overall for the entire weekend. I'm just happy we only got sprinkles on for about 30 minute the entire weekend.

Had a blast this weekend. Got to meet some great THPers and play a lot of golf. Have to say a big thank you to tyler and mike for olannig organizing and takin care of this weekend! It was blast boys, thanks.

AND Tyler... It was cool how we arraigned the Blue Angels and the vintage aircraft air show! Lol

Had a blast this weekend! Thanks to Mikedean441 and tpluff for doing the dirty work. Safe travels for everyone heading home.

Ditto. Big thanks to them and CJ for all their work and hospitality.

Back