Brendan Steele Safeway Open Winner - WITB

emart2173

#journey2017
Reaction score
Handicap
Back to back wins at the event for Brendan

Driver: TaylorMade M2 2017 (Aldila Rogue Black 70X shaft), 9.5 degrees

3-wood: Taylormade 2017 M2 HL (Aldila NV 2KXV Blue 80TX shaft), 16.5 degrees
Utility irons: Callaway Apex UT (21 degrees; Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw X shaft), Wilson Staff FG Tour V4 (24 degrees; Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw X shaft)
Irons: Wilson Staff FG Tour 100 (5-PW; True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100 shafts)
Wedges: Wilson Staff FG Tour PMP (50-08 degrees; True Temper Dynamic Gold S400 Tour Issue shaft), Titleist Vokey SM6 (58-08 M-Grind and 60-04 L-Grind degrees; True Temper Dynamic Gold S400 Tour Issue shafts)
Putter: Scotty Cameron Futura X7 (Garsen G-Pro Max grip)
Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

Always good to set the table early so now he can relax and maybe play better all year long.

Interesting gapping in his wedges - 50, 58,60.

Got a good mix in that bag: TM, Callaway, Wilson, Titlest

The gap between the 50 & 58 is interesting.

Sent from my D5316 using Tapatalk

that's totally a THP style bag right there

Well, he's certainly playing some of the best looking irons, IMO.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I thought it was interesting to find out that he uses an PRO V1X but it is the 2013 model.

He found a version that worked and stuck with it. Supposedly, he has no issue getting them from Titleist as they still make them for players that use them.

Yep, still some of the most beautiful out there.

I have seen better looking ones....but I can't talk about it. :alien:

I thought it was interesting to find out that he uses an PRO V1X but it is the 2013 model.

He found a version that worked and stuck with it. Supposedly, he has no issue getting them from Titleist as they still make them for players that use them.

Stacey Lewis played 2009 prov until she switched to Bridgestone a few years back when titleist wouldn't make them for her anymore.

Back