An update and what did I miss?

Ottawaclo

#THPFunkoFam
Reaction score
Handicap
Titos
Morning everyone,

Apologies but I have not been able to post really anything since the HYPE event....which I owe a breakdown for.

Basically I returned to Illinois and to work to find one of my best workers had broke her ankle while at home which put me down a valued employee literally a few weeks before inventory...and since then I have been working 12-14 hour days thru the end of September which took up all my free time and caused me to cancel the Cog Hill outing I had signed up to play with Boder and a few THPers......which obviously sucked.

End of September also saw our latest appointment for my daughter and it was a rough one. Her pressure in her heart rose from 32 to 51 and it was a devastating blow after several appointments of seeing her number trend downward. Basically most people have a high number of 25 and my daughters heart is beating 2x what it should be...meaning if it continues over that number at some point (sooner rather than later) she will need a heart/lung transplant to avoid heart failure.

The wife and I took that news HARD.

I basically have stayed off facebook, twitter and the rest of the net after that news and really only THP interactions I have had have been thru the Fantasy Football league which I make moves thru on my phone on Sundays. Its just been too hard to login and see all the negativity everywhere about EVERYTHING and then try to put on a false face about our own situation.

I finally am caught up at work and wanted to post this to let everyone know in THP, and man has this year been amazing for me with THP, that I have just hit a rough patch with work/family, and I appreciate all those that have reached out to see how I have been doing.

Please continue to send any and all good vibes my daughters way as it is crucial that the next visit results in her number lowering.

Again I appreciate everything JB and the rest of THP has done for me over this past year and I will try to get caught up on everything going on over the next week while here at work.

Thanks again and I hope everyone is ending the season on a high note!

Best of luck buddy. I can't imagine going through that. You and your family will be in my thoughts. Stay strong and hopefully thp can provide a brief distraction when you need it.

Positive thoughts your way on your daughter's health.

Thoughts and prayers for your family.

Sending good vibes your way buddy!

The forum will be here whenever you're ready for it, family first always.

Best of luck buddy. I can't imagine going through that. You and your family will be in my thoughts. Stay strong and hopefully thp can provide a brief distraction when you need it.

Positive thoughts your way on your daughter's health.

Thoughts and prayers for your family.

Sending good vibes your way buddy!

The forum will be here whenever you're ready for it, family first always.

Thank guys...means a lot.

Hang in there buddy, thoughts and prayers headed your way!

I cannot imagine what you all are going through, thoughts you alls way for that little girl!

Man that is a crazy last couple of months for you - good vibes to you and the family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prayers sent your way. You definitely have other priorities to tend to, we'll always be here when things get straightened out for you.

Thinking about you and your family in these times. Keep the strength, brotha!

Hang in there buddy, thoughts and prayers headed your way!

I cannot imagine what you all are going through, thoughts you alls way for that little girl!

Man that is a crazy last couple of months for you - good vibes to you and the family

Prayers sent your way. You definitely have other priorities to tend to, we'll always be here when things get straightened out for you.

Thinking about you and your family in these times. Keep the strength, brotha!

Thanks guys....as always there is nothing but love and support on these forums....very much appreciated.

Good to see you around, man - sorry to hear about the rough patch, and thinking of you guys and hoping stuff turns around on the health front soon.

Ottawaclo,
It has been fantastic getting to know you over the last year and I know you are going through so much. We are thinking about you and your family.

Hate to hear that about your little girl and I pray that things will work out for the best with her! You are one good papa!

Ottawaclo,
It has been fantastic getting to know you over the last year and I know you are going through so much. We are thinking about you and your family.

Good to see you around, man - sorry to hear about the rough patch, and thinking of you guys and hoping stuff turns around on the health front soon.

Thank you both and I cannot echo your comments enough JB.....meeting you and several THPers this year....well ...it means alot....and just sitting here on the THP forums this morning has been a great distraction and it means alot when you know the support is genuine

A sick child is never an easy thing to deal with. Hope things get better for your daughter and your family.

Life gets in the way sometimes, best wishes to you and your family. The good news is THP will always be here

Stay strong buddy. Thoughts and prayers heading your way

Happy to see you pop back in here. You fell off the planet for awhile and I was concerned. Sorry to hear about the bad doctors appointment. Stay strong man.

Thoughts and prayers my man.

Hope things turn around dude! We will still be here when they do!

We're always here for you bud. I'm sending positive thoughts your daughter's way.

Happy to see you pop back in here. You fell off the planet for awhile and I was concerned. Sorry to hear about the bad doctors appointment. Stay strong man.

A sick child is never an easy thing to deal with. Hope things get better for your daughter and your family.

Life gets in the way sometimes, best wishes to you and your family. The good news is THP will always be here

Stay strong buddy. Thoughts and prayers heading your way

Thoughts and prayers my man.

Hope things turn around dude! We will still be here when they do!

We're always here for you bud. I'm sending positive thoughts your daughter's way.

Praying for you and your family.

Thanks guys...means alot. Very much appreciated

Back